Chapter 3

Please vote and comment!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤

"Stay, classy, and a bit smart-assy"
~

It was the porn star, Mateo.

He turned around to look me at me, and I saw a smirk form slowly form as he took me in. He was checking out my new outfit. Without my heels, I noticed how much taller he was than I. He looked like he was well over a foot taller than me

"Did you forget something?" I asked.

"No." He said.

"Well, we're closed now. If you want something you'll have to come back later" I said with my arms crossed. I was tired from a long day of dealing with idiot people that I didn't have the patience to put up with Mateo. The service industry took all my patience to get through the day.

"Can you two give us a moment?" He asked Christian and Leo.

They both looked at me for confirmation, and I nodded. They walked over to the door but still kept watching us. Mateo walked over to me and nodded to Christian and Leo before he turned to face me. Now that we were directly in front of each other, my head didn't even make it up to his shoulder, and I had to crane my neck up to look at him.

"So your name is Mateo?" I asked.

"Yes, and your name is Sofia." He nodded.

"Yeah, I just wanted to make sure because you never properly introduced yourself. Did you change your mind on the tequila bottle?" I said and crossed my arms

"No, I didn't change my mind." He said and he gestured to the closest high-top table. "Do you mind if we sit?" He pulled out a chair for me.

"Alright," I said and sat down and crossed my legs. He sat down across from me, and I saw him quickly glance down at my thigh. I saw his jaw tighten, and I resisted the urge to smirk.

I knew that I looked good.

"You look good in more casual clothes, but I will admit that you looked great in your heals and dress." He said and sat across from me.

I couldn't help but blush, "Thank you, but I don't think that you came all the way back here to compliment me on my figure."

He released a nervous chuckle, "Yeah, you're right. I came back to ask you to go on a date with me" he asked.

My eyes widened. "Wh-what?" Oh no.

He smirked, "What's so confusing about that?"

"Why do you want to date me? You don't know me. You sure as hell didn't seem to even like me when you were here earlier. Especially with that woman you left with." I said and rolled my eyes.