The Betrayal and The Gain

Ash was heading back home to pallet town after the Kalos league earning the place of runner up. Ash was exited to get home so he could see his mom.

"Pikachu how about a race to the house" Ash said eager to get home. "Pika pika!"(You're on!) said Pikachu. (Ash can understand Poké speech ) Pikachu quickly off of Ash's shoulder getting a head start. "Hey no fair!" Ash yells running after him.

As Ash neared the door he can hear a familiar voice yelling. "HOW CAN YOU ALL DO THIS, AFTER ALL HE HAS DONE FOR YOU!!" Another voice came this time a little quieter
"It's for his own good Gary." Ash walked in immediately after that instantly being noticed.

Ash stood in a the living room looking at all his travel companions and friends in the room(not including rivals expect Gary) and his mother. "Hey why you guys here" Ash asked visibly confused. Gary looked down as his hair shadowed his face. "Ash we want you to give up on being a Pokémon master" said Delia.

Ash was in utter shock he couldn't believe what he was hearing, especially coming from his mother. "Face it Ash you suck you've lost every league you have been in, expect the orange islands and battle frontier despite not being very popular." said May. "Yay you should give up it's useless for you to go on." said Misty.

At those word anger flared inside of Ash. As he was about to speak Gary took the words right out of his mouth. "YOU ALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL HIM THIS AFTER ALL HE HAS HAS DONE FOR YOU!!" Ash felt surprised at what Gary said but happy nonetheless. "Oh yeah what about you. All you used to do was bully and poke at Ash to no extent. "Yes I may have done that but me and Ash have long since made up and I only ever did that because..." Gary stopped before he said to much. "Because what? Said Max and Serena almost unison. At this moment Ash took the chance too run out the door with Pikachu in hand. "Ash wait!" Gary yelled running after him.

Ash ran all the way to the Professor Oak's lab. He burst through the door looking for Professor Oak. "Ash my boy what the rush." said Oak walking in. Ash quickly explained while Gary trailed in after him.

To say Professor Oak was pissed was an understatement he was livid. "I'm very sorry Ash and I don't know how they could do such a thing especially Delia." Said Oak in a mixture of sadness and anger. "But what are you gonna do now?"

Ash took a moment to think "I'm gonna travel and train I want to become stronger and show them they where wrong." Professor Oak nodded and Gary stepped up.

"Ash I'm coming with you" Gary quickly said with determination. "Okay Gary, but why?" Ash asked slightly confused. "Ash I've known this for a long time now, I used to make fun of you because I didn't know how to handle my feelings. Ash Ketchum I Love You!!"

Ash was in shock but was elated as he had to realize he loved Gary. "I love you too Gary." Gary planted a soft kiss on Ash's lips as Ash kisses back.

"Awww well I definitely ship it!" said Oak taking a picture. Ash and Gary instantly pull apart as they forgot Professor Oak was still in the room. " I'm happy for you too, but Gary I swear to Arceus if you don't go slow" "GRAMPS!!" Gary quickly retorted

"So what does this make us" said Ash hoping to get the answer he wanted. "Whatever you want us to be" Gary responded kissing Ash. Perfect was all Ash could think.