Arrival

"We will now be landing! Welcome to Alola!" Gary heard the pilot say as he gazed at Ash who had long since fallen asleep on his shoulder. "It's time to wake up Ashy boy~" Gary said with a cool yet soft tone as he didn't want to startle him. Ash's eyes seemed to flutter open as he gazed at Gary still half awake. "Already?" Ash said in a tired tone of voice. "The faster you wake up the faster you get to see all new Pokémon" Gary said in a excited voice. Ash perked up at this. "What Pokémon?! I heard about the island guardians! They sound so cool! I really wann-"

Gary cut him off with a swift kiss. Ash blushed and melted into the kiss. As they separated Gary looked at Ash and said "Calm down babe i'm sure you'll see them after all you seem to have a way with Pokémon." Ash smile couldn't get any bigger, when he was with Gary all his woes seemed to disappear. "Well I got the best catch of them all" Ash said hugging Gary tight. "Hahaha oh Arceus your such a cheesy dork" Gary said blushing and smiling brightly. "I know but I'm your cheesy dork" was Ash's simply yet sweet reply.

As they made there way off the plane Ash and Gary were astonished by the scenery and the Pokémon. "This place is amazing Gary oh what Pokémon is that!" Gary smiled at fondly at Ash's excitement. "Well Ashy-boy I have a surprise planed for you!" "Really what is it" Ash asked elated. "Well gramps has a cousin in Alola and he happens to be the principal of a Pokémon school." As Ash heard this he had stars in his eyes. "Really!" "Yes really I even got him to send a professor to show us around" "Cool!" Ash was jumping for joy. "This is sure to be a great adventure I can't wait." Ash said smiling. "It's sure to be as long as I'm with you" Gary said putting his hand over Ash's shoulder. "Cough couch". Ash and Gary turned to the source of the coughing. It was a man wearing a white lab coat, gray shorts, green shoes and a white hat. He had tan skin which was well shown by the fact he was bare chested. "I'm so sorry to interrupt such a wonderful PDA but, I wanted to show you all the sights before it gets dark." Gray quickly coughed into his hand to try and avert attention from the small blush on his face. "Ah you must be Professor Kukui" Gary said in a cool tone of voice although his face gave him away. "Why yes I am I've been sent to show you around Alola!" Kukui said with enthusiasm that could even compete with Ash.

"Oh that so nice of you! Thank you so much" Ash said. Kukui smiled widely "It's all in the sprit of Alola!" "Yep there gonna get along just fine" Gary thought with a soft smile. With that they left the airport on the way to there new adventure.

"Do you think there ready" said ??? "They better be, if not they may not live to see there engagement" replied ???. "What do you think Sycamore"
~~~~

Well I'm back yay and so is this book finally I hope you guys in joyed this long over due chapter. Life throws stuff ready hard. I won't promise an update time cause we see how that turned out last time soo.. see you for the next chapter!!