A Sweet Treat & Settling In

Professor Kukui really brought the feeling of being welcome to a whole new level! As he showed Ash and Gary around Melemele Island they started to see many extraordinary Pokémon. Ash being ash was very excited!

"OH ARCEUS! GARY LOOK AT THAT ONE ITS SO CUTE! OH THAT ONE LOOKS STRONG! THAT ONE IS-" Ash rambles off but is stopped as Gary says "Calm down babe we'll get to see and analyze all the Pokémon later!" He gives a bright smile and a chuckle at Ash's antics. "A-ah yeah!" Ash blushes and returns Gary's smile. "Ah young love such a sight to see! I can already hear the happy Chingling's now!" Professor Kukui said with a hardy laugh.

At this both Ash and Gary turned red as they looked at each other then quickly then looked away. This causes Kukui to laugh quite a bit. "Alright how about we continue the tour with you guys try a Alolan treat, Malasadas!" Kukui said as they walked up to a pastry shop. Once inside Ash a marveled at the amount of sweets and pastries.

"Wow everything looks awesome!" Ash says looking at the selection of treats. "Well of course this is one of the best bakeries in Melemele! On that note, Aloha May we have three Malasadas mam!" Professor Kukui said addressing the bakery attendant. "Of course! Three Malasadas coming right up!" She said as she walked to the kitchen.

Professor Kukui took this time to get to know his guests. "So you two are from Kanto, what brings you all the way here to Alola!" Kukui said. Gary decided to take the lead as he saw Ash's smile waver as that question was asked. "Well we had a 'conflict of interest' with some people we called friends and believed we could trust but that's all over now." Gary said as Ash continued. "But now we're here for a better life and a change of scenery. After all we heard that Alola is beautiful and so far it hasn't disappointed!" Ash finished.

"Well that's great to hear! I'm glad that you two are looking forward to the future!" Kukui said with gusto. "I know a lot of people who would love to meet you but we'll save that for another day." He said. "We would be glad to meet them" said Ash. "Professor Your Malasadas are ready!" the attendant told them. "Well you guys should eat them while there hot!" Kukui said hand them one each as he bites into his.

Ash and Gary smile as the take in the aroma of the sweet pastry. "Well let's dig in!" Ash says taking a bite, Gary following suit. "Mmmm that taste amazing! So fluffy!" Ash mused. "And so light as well! They taste amazing!" Said Gary eating more. "Just one of the many treats of Alola, once you two are finished I can take you to your new home!" Kukui said. "Awesome I can't wait!" Ash said as Gary gave Kukui a smile and nod.

Once out of the shop they walked on a path near the forest heading to there new home. As Gary and Kukui talked about the area Ash looked towards the forest. As he marvels at the beautiful he looks to see a beautiful white light coming from the forest. Almost hypnotic...

"Wow that light is beautiful... I want to get closer..." before Ash could take another step he was stop by Gary. "Ash are you alright? You look out of it" Gary said looking very worried. "O-oh yeah I'm fine. I just thought I saw something...." Ash said trailing off. " Alright well let's continue on our way." Gary told Ash while putting his hand over his Ash's shoulders. "Alright!" Ash replied.

While all of this unfolds Professor Kukui smiles and thinks to himself. "It's happening faster then they might have first thought but I'm sure the can handle it." "Well are you two coming!" "Yes sir" they said almost in unison. "Oh drop the formality just call me Kukui!"

On that note they made it to the house. It had was a wooden cabin in the forest that had a beautiful interior. The living area had a amber brown couch to match the wood flooring. A black T.V stand with a 60' inch to match. The walls were left barren as they were to hold the mementos of the new owners, as well a two windows.

The bedroom had a king sized bed with white framing and white and black tree patterns on it. The walls once again barren except for a painting of the outside forest and a window looking outside. There is also a connected bathroom as well.

Their kitchen has a island with a large sink imbedded in it, and standard electric stove and oven. The countertops left bare as well. The house overall had its own feel to it. Luckily Ash and Gary already had something's to put around the house to make it feel more like home. They thanked Kukui for his help and started to unpack.

They had managed to get about three fourths of the way through before it was dinner time. "Hmmm I wonder what what we should do for dinner." Ash said. "Don't worry about I got us covered I'll be cooking tonight." Gary said giving Ash a sweet smile. "Really! I haven't had your cooking in such a long time! But wait we don't have any food here.."Ash said going from happy to sad very quickly.

"I said Don't worry Ashy-boy~" Gary said while walking towards the fridge. "I have us covered!" He opens the fridge which has a large variety of food in it. "Wow! When did all of that even get here!" Ash said very surprised. "Well I asked Kukui if he could do some shopping for us and he happily obliged!" Gary said "I'll have to thank him later"

As Gary started on dinner Ash began to think.
"Everything has been awesome so far! I bet Gary and I are gonna have a great time here, maybe even get-" "Ash can you pass me the milk." Gary interrupted his thoughts. "Sure!" Ash says lightly blushing.

After dinner was done, they finished unpacking and got ready for bed. "Gary I think we're gonna be happy here! Our Pokémon will love playing in the forest and they'll get to know the local Pokémon! I'm sure that everyone is nice and we'll get to have a new adventure together." Ash said almost rambling. "That's right our adventure, and I'll making sure that it's just as amazing as you."
Gary said as he leans down and kisses Ash. Ash kisses back melting into the kiss. They brake apart "Well we have a long day tomorrow,we should get some sleep." Ash agreed as they laid down. "I love you Gary!" "I love you too Ash." They said as they both drifted of into slumber while holding each other.