Satan Time

Surprise! I actually had time to do some writing for once so I decided to update. This is a very short chapter but keep in mind that I just updated like yesterday so...

"It's noon," Mel said when I walked into the kitchen in pajamas.

"It's also Sunday," I grumbled.

She handed me a plate of scrambled eggs and toast. "Did you turn on the washing machine?"

"Yeah, I had to wash my sheets."

"Why?" she asked. "Oh, never mind. You have everything you need?"

I nodded and forked the last of the eggs in my mouth.

I slowly walked up the steps and into the bathroom, stripping off my clothes and putting them the hamper.

I stood under the hot water for what was probably half an hour before my pruney fingers told me to get out. I tugged on a pair of sweatpants, a T-Shirt, and fuzzy socks.

Then I slipped into bed and started binge watching Vampire Diaries on my new Mac Book Air. Melody had also bought me an iPhone 7 to replace the old 5 I had before.

Did I mention I loved her?

TING TING TING TI TI TING TING TING TING TING TING TING...TING

The default ring tone of my phone went off, alerting me of a call from Mel.

Who was right downstairs.

"Mel?"

"The Boys are at the door."

"Why did you have to call me?"

"...cause I'm too lazy to go upstairs and we both know you're to deaf to hear me yell your name."

Goals.

"Just send them up, thanks."

I heard the boys running up the steps before I saw them. They practically shook the entire floor, making me feel extremely nauseous.

"Yo yo yo, wassup?" Noah said, strutting into my room. He proceeded to cannonball my bed, landing on my feet.

"Get OFF!" I screeched.

"Damn, it's that time of month again..." he whistled.

I narrowed my eyes.

"Oh."

Lucas looked confused. "What?"

"Y'know, the crimson tide? Mother Nature's Curse? The Devil's Waterfall?" Josh explained.

Lucas was still clueless.

"Satan Time?" Noah contributed.

Realization dawned on Lucas, his eyes widening in understanding.

"Sorry!"

"Can y'all leave? I'm trying to admire Paul Wesley!" I pleaded.

"Who's Paul Wesley?" Jackson asked. That freaking idiot.

I threw a tampon at him.

"Leave!"

I didn't have to say that twice! They were out in a flash.

Why are they so scared? Its literally a piece of compressed cotton, yet it somehow manages to repel guys.

While I was pondering this, the door cracked open.

"Uh, here..." Jax timidly handed me my one true love.

An entire carton of double chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.

I pried the lid open and started to tear up at the sight of my favorite food.

Jackson panicked.

"Uhhh! I'm sorry! I thought you liked it! Melody?! Help!"

He looked so adorable I just had to hug him.

While sitting, of course. No way I'm getting up for him.

He was stiff at first, but then he wrapped his arms around me too.

"Thank you! I love you so much! Now leave," I commanded, pushing him towards the door. I unpaused the show, grabbed a spoon, and shoveled a chunk of ice cream into my mouth, moaning in delight.

Jackson's feet pounded on the hardwood floor as he ran down the steps once again.

I plunged my spoon into the dessert again, only to hit something hard.

Using the handle as a lever, I carefully pried a giant chunk of cookie dough out, feeling like an archeologist on the dig of a life time.

And then something tragic happened.

I pressed to hard on the spoon and flung my treasure across the room.

It felt like I yelled out in slow motion, watching my precious slip out of my grasp.

I sobbed into my hands, the feeling of loss over whelming me. Through my tears, I could see the chunk lying on the ground, contaminated with germs, when it should've been in my mouth.

I heard the door slam open and felt someone gather me into their arms.

"Shhh, you're going to be okay. It'll all be alright. That's right," they whispered soothingly while they petted my hair.

"What happened?" the voice asked.

"My.. my cookie dough. It FELL!" I tearfully explained, grief vibrating in my bones.

The person froze before they let out a deep chuckle that turned into full on laughter. I picked up my head to glare at him.

"Jackson, this is no laughing matter!" I hissed.

"No, no. Of course not," he said, sobering up. He paused. "I'll be right back."

He headed back downstairs, and I heard his slam the front door.

"I guess it's just you, me, and Ian now," I said to Paul Wesley as I rewinded the show.

-☺☺☺-

I was almost done the episode when Jax walked in once again.

Only this time, he was holding a giant bowl.

"It's edible cookie dough with chocolate sauce and whipped cream. There's a new place at the mall," he said, handing me the bowl.

I couldn't control my emotions.

I pulled him down and kissed him with everything I had.