01

6:30AM.

Just about the right time your dreams get into depth.

You let out a groan and slap the palm of your hand over your obnoxious alarm clock to make it turn off.

You unfolded the covers above you before slowly forcing yourself up on your feet. You felt groggy and disgusting. Your mouth tasted dry and your hair was bundled up in a ball.

You sighed to yourself and shook the covers off of your shoulders as you started getting dressed. You've already taken a shower the night before just in case you accidentally slept in which was almost half of the time anyways.

You headed downstairs and was greeted by a dancing mother.

"Good morning, dear!" She quickly turned around and placed a wet kiss on your cheek.

"Morning, mom." You chuckled, already feeling like this morning wasn't your best. Your stomach just wasn't cooperating with you at all.

"Are you ready for your first day of college?" She headed back over towards the kitchen and started to cut into strawberries and bananas. You figured she was packing your lunch.

"Hey, mom? I think packing me lunch isn't really necessary. I can just buy myself lunch at school, it's no big deal."

She stopped cutting into the fruit and looked up at your face, "Just for today. You'll be moving into your dorm room tomorrow afternoon."

You let another sigh escape your mouth. You decided to just let it be. Plus you always enjoyed whatever lunch your mom packed for you.

After filling yourself up with waffles and eggs with a few strawberries on the side, you threw on your backpack and kissed your mom bye.

***

Just as you arrived at the campus, you found an empty parking space in the dark shadowed places and admired your surroundings. You thought you weren't ever going to get used to this.

You grabbed your bag and got out of the car. "Alright. Let's just get this overwhelming day over with." You didn't think anything over the top would happen until you heard girls scream across the parking lot and girls skidding over towards a huge crowd.

You avoided it and just went in the other door that seemed unoccupied. Crazy. Crazy. You thought.

All that was in your mind was getting to class, you didn't want to be late.

After walking in several corridors, you finally made it to your class just in time. You walked in and took a seat in the far back next to a girl with black hair and a cute face.

"Hi," The girl blurted quietly.

You turned your head to look at her. "Hi." You let a grin spread across your lips.

"I'm Jisoo, you must be new here, right?"

You quickly nodded. "I'm Y/N."

"I hope we'll get along this year, Y/N."

Before you could respond, the professor stood up and took roll call.

"Jennie... Mark... Jisoo..." He went on...

"Oh my gosh, it's them!"

"Who knew they'd be here?!"

"Argh, Park Jimin is the biggest cutie."

"If only I could get me some of that."

You scrunched your face at the last comment.

"What's going on?" You asked Jisoo.

She playfully rolled her eyes and looked at you, "It must be the 7 hottest attraction."

"Huh?"

"They're the 7 princes, well, that's what everyone calls them anyways."

When you turned your head just a bit, you could see them lining up in a crooked, but almost straight line.

"The one with the sharp jawline and with puffy cheeks, his name is Park Jimin. He's a sucker for books, so I guess he's considered a nerd." She pointed at him with her pen before pointing to the guy next to him. "His name is Min Yoongi. He doesn't get around much in school so he has Jimin help him with almost all of it. He plays basketball." She went over with her pen again to the other guy standing next to him. "That's Kim Namjoon. He's the one with the most richest family ever. He's studying medicine."

You found yourself amused.

"That's Kim Seokjin. He's one who loves himself... probably way too much." She chuckled. "That's Kim Taehyung. The playboy so I wouldn't come across him... and the one standing beside him is Jung Hoseok. He's very quiet... but he does a lot of working out for a shy guy. He's very masculine. He's also very in depth with his studies." She nodded to herself in agreement.

There was one guy you couldn't take your eyes off.

"Who's he?" You asked out of curiosity.

"Oh, Jungkook? His name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. He's nothing but a temptation."

You turned your head to look back at him and when you did, he was already looking at you with an emotionless expression.