21

Taehyung suddenly pushed you over in his direction and before you could turn around and scold this boy, you saw him running off, turning back and giving you one of his professional winks.

A sign of good luck, maybe?

You picked up your feet and walked over to the boy with a white T-shirt on. He had his ear plugs on and his legs sprawled out on the bench, acting as if he didn't break your heart last night.

Once you were standing behind him, you gulped and tapped his shoulder, watching him take out his earbuds.

Once he saw you, he immediately stood up and took out his earbuds. "Y/N,"

"Jungkook, please don't... I just wanna talk to you."

You could see the frown on his face, but he held up his posture and offered for you to take a seat but you rejected.

"I'm sorry for embarrassing you in front of your friends and... your old profound girlfriend, Seulgi. I was just in over my head to actually think we were a thing."

"Seulgi isn't my girlfriend," He sat down and moved his bag of books off to the seat you originally were supposed to sit in.

"You two were smooching last night, that can't possibly be true." You gripped on your purse and waited for his response.

"She's not my girlfriend, Y/N," He said this time, actually looking at you this time. "You are."

You suddenly felt those old rosy cheeks rise up to your cheekbones. "W-What?"

He stood up and towered over you before coming into contact with your hands, "You're my girlfriend, did you hear me correctly? I can tell you loud enough that'll get the whole campus to hear, because you're the only one I want them to know that I love."

You looked into his eyes and you felt like they were inviting you in, and they were. His wrinkles turned up after his smile brightened up yours. "Just go out with me."

Your eyes opened up like plates and pushed him away softly, "I'm still mad at you, Jeon Jungkook. Don't think you can swoon me off this easily now."

He looked at you and laughed, squishing your cheeks together. "My fish, I haven't told you the entire story yet,"

"Tell me." You said, touching his hands and bringing them away from your face, only to wrap your tiny fingers around his.

"Seulgi's moving away to another school, Y/N, and she wanted me once more before she left. She considers me her favorite manly man, and her first love. She didn't wanna let me go without a goodbye night." He tugged on your hands and continued to study your face.

"You seemed like you were into her, though," You said. The sun was beating down on you, but not directly because Jungkook's tall figure was blocking the sun from roasting you up like a chicken. This generous man.

"No, Seulgi is also my first love, I'll admit that, but she wasn't the only girl that I've ever loved." He looked down at you and you felt yourself smiling. He looked down at your lips and before you could even blink, those familiar plump, pink lips danced on yours.

You mentally shook your head and curled your arms around his torso, bringing him in. You felt even hotter with the amount of heat two bodies produced together, but you didn't care. You wanted this moment to last for a while, no matter how long it took.

He wrapped his arms around your hips and softly groped your butt in his hands which made you squeal and pull away, "Jungkook!"

He softly chuckled and just took your hands, sliding his bag on his shoulder. You two walked together and chatted about many things, you felt relieved. You already didn't want to lose this man of yours.