08

You stood there with a disgusted look on your face. Can your morning just get any more worse?

You watched your father and he kept blabbering about his company working with another company.

You felt Jungkook's stare on you and you stared at him back. You started making goofy faces and you saw him chuckle a bit.

[After the Gathering]

You yawned a bit and stumbled over to your car. You weren't drunk or anything, you didn't get any sleep the night before. All you kept thinking about was your dad and how he already found himself another woman.

"Hey, Y/N?" You turned around at the sound of a familiar voice and noticed it was your dad.

"Hi..."

"Thanks for coming out today. It really means a lot." He gave you a side hug and all you did was smile.

After saying goodbye to your father, you finally hoped in your car. "Such a long day," You said to yourself.

You started the car and let the cool warm air brush against your skin.

In the corner of your eye, you saw Jungkook.

You took this chance and hid behind the wheel. Thankfully, he didn't notice you.

You noticed that he was with his girlfriend and they were just chatting. She leaned in and tried to give him a kiss on his lips, but he pulled back and put his hands in his pockets. She frowned but eventually gave him a kiss on his cheek and told him goodnight.

He walked away and once you were clear that he was gone, you lifted up your head and let out a breath.

[Next Day]

"Okay, class. I didn't have much time last time to discuss this very important thing I wanted to talk to you about." Your professor said.

"As you know, all of our new freshman entering college this year will be given the opportunity to go on a week's class trip. Now all you have to do is pay the fee and you're all set. Does anyone have any questions?" He asked.

The class clapped out of excitement and wiggled around in their chairs wanting to know more details. One boy raised his hand and asked when and where it'll take place.

"Around October. We're going to go down the coldest part of Seoul and try to maintain warmth."

"Winter romance!" The girls said and squealed, talking about how each of them were going to seduce the hottest boys in school.

You couldn't help but roll your eyes. How disgusting.

Your professor wrapped things up by giving you a piece of paper that had the fee and the guidelines of course.

[Cafeteria]

It was lunchtime and you were in the line as usual, minding your own business. You grabbed your choice of food that you ate everyday which was black noodles with rice and kimchi on the side.

You found a seat in the back of the cafeteria and sat down, ready to drown yourself in nothing but black noodles. Just as you were about to slurp up some noddles, a tray was placed in front of you. You looked up and it was Jungkook. Why is he everywhere I go? You questioned yourself.

"Hey," He placed his bag on the seat beside him and lifted up his chopsticks, ready to dig in as well until you stopped him.

"Don't get too comfortable—" You had your chopsticks sinking away into your bowl of rice as you looked at him.

"Why not? Why can't two classmates sit together and have lunch?" He disobeyed your orders and starting nibbling on the white sticky rice.

You rolled your eyes and just tried your best to avoid him. You swirled your black noodles around to get more of the sauce on them before stuffing some into your mouth, leaving a trail of black sauce on the corners of your lips.

"Uh, you got a little something—" He pointed at your cheeks.

You wiped your cheeks off and looked at your fingers, noticing that nothing was there. "Jungkook, if this is one of your schemes, I'm not falling for it."

"Then suit yourself. Walk around looking like a monster; the queen of black noodle sauce. Y/N, it isn't even Halloween yet. Calm yourself." He said jokingly.

"Jungkook, I hate you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ADMIN:

I didn't update yesterday sorry I was watching a class film for something we had to do buuuuuuuuuuuttrrrrr guess who's going to go see burn the stage the movie?!!?