11

You let out a breath once you found out that it was only Seulgi dancing. She was apparently out of breath.

"Woah, sorry I didn't mean to interrupt your.... dancing." You held out your hands in defense and walked over to your bed.

"No, no you're all good." She took out her earbuds and tossed them on her nightstand. She sat down on the edge of her bed and tilted her head, looking back over to you. "Going to bed so early?"

You just chuckled and slipped under the covers. "Early? What do you mean? It's so late at night."

She shook her head in disappointment and also climbed under the covers, reaching over to turn off her lamp.

"Going to bed so early?" You asked with raised eyebrows.

She smiled and tossed a pillow over to you.

It turned out that she really wasn't that bad at all.

[Next Morning]

"Hey, you wanna run to the lounge and grab some breakfast?" I asked.

She shook her head as she wiggled in her shoes. "I'm going to take a walk with Jungkook."

You frowned at hearing his name. You realized that it was going to be a full week of annoyance since you have to do activities with him.

"Have fun!" You said as she walked out the door. You decided to go all by yourself and get some breakfast.

[Cafeteria]

You nibbled on your food and played on your phone. You had just a little more time before your first activity with the class. You sighed and looked around. Just a few more freshmen had the same idea as you.

Before you knew it, a tray slid in front of you. "Hey there, beautiful. Long time no see, am I right?"

It was Taehyung.

You watched him take in his delicious meal and you just grinned, almost relieved that he decided to sit with you. "Hey, Taehyung."

"Taetae. No need to be so formal with me." He poked your nose and you jumped back a bit surprised.

"Taetae it is then."

"So I've been thinking... maybe we should all hang out this week. We could go skiing or something." He picked at his sticky rice and looked at you.

"Who?"

"Me, you, and Jungkook."

You almost choked on your strawberry milk that you brought with you. "When did I ever say that?"

"Um? If I'm not mistaken, you said that two days ago and a deal is a deal. Don't chicken out on me now, Y/N!"

You rolled your eyes in frustration. You must have not been thinking clearly when you agreed to hang out with the two of the most hottest guys in school. Now what was people going to think? Let alone Jungkook's girlfriend. You started to zone out until a hand waved around in your face.

"Y/N? Y/N!"

"Sorry." You said, playing with the wrapper of your strawberry milk.

"So it's the weekend before we leave to go back to Seoul."

"Ah, alright."

"You better be there or I'll kick your butt." That was the last thing Taehyung said before he stood up, leaving you all alone. You still couldn't believe how you agreed to hang out with that douche Jungkook! Ugh!

[Class Activity]

"Welcome to our first class activity!" Your professor said and you all clapped ecstatically.

"Our first activity is to find the orange flag that's hidden around the building somewhere. You can look upstairs, downstairs, bathrooms, lounge or whatever place you may think it might be located." He grabbed his clipboard and started calling out the teams working together.

"Taehyung, Jimin, Rosè. ..... Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Joy. ..... Jin, Jisoo, Seulgi. ..... Jungkook, Y/N, Jackson." The list continued but you stood there frozen. W-What is going on?

The teacher finished reading the list of the teams and spoke up, "The team who finds the orange flag first will get a free 100% project grade when we return to school." He wrapped up by setting his timer to 45 minutes.

Jungkook leaned over and whispered in your ear. "Happy working with you, babe."