15

[The Next Day]

You were woken up by the sound of your alarm screaming in your ear. You opened your eyes in frustration and turned it off, suddenly pulling the covers off of you. You sat up and looked around, noticing that your roommate was out of sight.

Where'd she go?

You decided to avoid it and just got ready.

Today was the first day going back to school. Just having thoughts about it made you excited to finally learn something you've been interested in for a while, but also disappointed because you'd have to face Jungkook's face every single day. Not to mention the night you two kissed. It would always make you flustered just by looking at him.

Once you finished getting dressed, you grabbed your bookbag and headed towards campus.

[Class]

You were the last one to arrive since you decided to grab your favorite vanilla iced coffee, but thankfully you weren't late. You were just about to head to your seat when you felt a hand tug on your wrist. You looked down and it was Jungkook smiling up at you. "I missed you, Y/N."

You swallowed nervously and softly moved your hand out of his grip. You sat in your seat and tried to cool off your cheeks. Is it hot in here or is it just me?

You decided to rub it off maturely and focused on the professor giving his lecture.

[After Class: 4:30PM]

After class was dismissed, you and Jisoo walked to the lounge together to study for your upcoming midterms.

As you were passing through the corridor, you saw Seulgi with some of her guy friends through the cafe doors, just laughing away as if she didn't just get heartbroken by the most popular guy in school.

"Hey you wanna sit over here?" Jisoo pointed over to the chairs that were empty. You nodded only because it was near the hot coco and coffee machines.

You both sat down and grabbed out your books and highlighters to begin studying when two noisy girls came rushing in the lounge.

"Where's Y/N? Y/N! There you are." A girl rushed over to you and pulled you off of your feet. "Did you see it? Did you see it?" The other girl said.

You shook your head.

"Come on, let's go!" They dragged you, but you stopped in your tracks.

"See what?" You unhooked your arms out of their grip and placed them by your side.

"It will be better explained to see it yourself!" Before you could say anything else, you were dragged into a dark theater room.

You couldn't exactly see where you were going until the girls pulled you out of the crowd and in front of the stage halfway. You stopped in your tracks when you heard a familiar voice say your name.

"Y/N? Are you listening?" The masculine voice said.

You looked up and it was exactly who you thought it was.

"I don't know if you're here or not, but I wanted to say that you're the most coolest girl I've laid eyes on. We've messed around with each other, played small pranks on each other, and just became our worst enemies," He smiled as he looked down at the wooden stage, tapping his foot.

He suddenly looked up and noticed you were standing in the crowd. You didn't know what to do, you were completely frozen in the moment.

"You have me feeling a rollercoaster of emotions. You've never been the one I thought about before I went to bed and you've never been the one I thought I would kiss."

You heard the crowd gasp and you were a little taken aback.

He was walking down the steps and over towards you. He stood in front of you and grabbed your hand, "I really like you, Y/N."

You looked into his eyes and felt so embarrassed, like he was eating you away and making you look so dumbfounded. You took this chance and slipped your hand out of his, backing yourself away.

He frowned and you gave him one last look before running out of the theater room with a few sheds of tears.