18

Seulgi turned from you to Jungkook with sadness in her eyes. "B-Babe?" She questioned.

You quickly pushed Jungkook off of you and reached out for Seulgi's hands, but she pushed back. Jungkook seemed a little embarrassed and upset too.

Before he could say or explain anything, she shuffled out of her chair and left the room even though class was about to start.

You sighed sadly and stood up from your chair, chasing after her.

[Down the Halls]

You spotted Seulgi at her locker, stuffing books into her bag, adverting your presence. You could tell she was trying to hold back her tears, and that made you even more upset.

You walked up to her and bit your bottom lip, leaning against some lockers. You finally looked up at her face and she failed to hold back her tears. Gazing into her face, she finally spoke up.

"Why didn't you tell me about all this? I thought we were friends, Y/N." She looked at you and you couldn't help but look down.

"You said you only liked him for his looks, right? I thought it wouldn't affect you."

"Right, but I never said I didn't catch feelings for him. We grew up together, what made you think I never liked him as a person too?" With that, she shut her locker and walked out of the school doors.

You leaned your back on the locker and let out a big sigh, a long sad sigh. What have I done?

"Y/N?"

You suddenly looked up to find the familiar boy in front of you, with even more sadness in his eyes.

"I'm sorry," He took your hands and pressed kisses on your knuckles, but you pulled away softly.

"Jungkook," You mumbled silently. "You should talk to Seulgi." You nodded your head over towards the school doors, telling him she just left. He studied your face before nodding, making you feel like he understood.

Once he left, you wiped the tear that was hiding behind your eyes.

[Lunch]

"Hey! Y/N! Come sit with us, we have a lot to talk about!" Jisoo said, patting the spot next to her. You walked over and sat your tray down, expecting to hear her scold you for not telling her about you and Jungkook and Jungkook and Seulgi's past.

"So, did you get the homework from the professor? It was a load." She ate her salad and smiled while looking at you.

"Not really, it's just a few notes. Easy peasy, lemon squeezie, right?" You laughed at the last part.

"My hand already hurts. Y/N-ah, will you massage my hands and fingers?" She placed her hand and yours and you just grinned, starting to massage the bottom of her fingers, working your way up.

You looked up and searched all around the cafeteria. No Jungkook in sight. No Seulgi in sight.

Sadness was about to wash over you, but before you could think about your depressing thoughts, Lisa interrupted.

"I think you deserve a party tonight, Y/N." She giggled and cocked her head to the side, before flashing you a sly smirk. "It's the weekend,"

[Night]

You were forced to go to this party tonight, so you dressed in a black dress, it was loose, it came down to your ankles, it was pretty long, but you liked it.

You grabbed your purses and keys before telling Joy goodbye and that you'll come back to tuck her into bed as you promised earlier.

[Party]

You arrived with Jisoo and her friends, standing outside the door, listening to the loud music playing behind the doors. "Let's go get drunk tonight!" Jennie exclaimed, opening the doors that revealed luxury, it still looked beautiful with red cups everywhere.

Since you've been to a college party before, you got used to the sandwich dancing and the making out on the dining room tables. You heard it was Taehyung's house that was just a few blocks from the dorm and school.

Speaking of the devil.

"Baby! You made it!" He quickly walked over in your direction and placed kisses all over your cheeks, sending you shivers down your spine.

You pulled him away and you noticed his pink cheeks. You smiled and slapped those roses.

"Hey!" He rubbed his cheeks and closed his eyes in frustration, before opening them up and looking you up and down with a sly smirk. "You're dressed beautifully," He kept his smirk on his face and walked closer to you, setting his hands on your waist and pressing his forehead on yours. You blushed slightly and pushed him away. "Taehyung! You're so drunk that you reek of alcohol!" You held your nose, trying to avoid the smell.

"Wanna wash together?" He took a sip of his drink and you took it away from him. "Just go!" You pushed him away into the crowd and you noticed he gave you a smirk before finding another girl to play with.

You sighed and rested your bum on the chair in front of the bar. A bartender came your way and asked what you wanted and you asked for a cocktail.

Once he returned with your drink, you took big sips, having to ask for another and another.

You spotted Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo in the crowd dancing with each other. You smiled as you noticed Jisoo was having a good time. She's always stressed, you thought.

As you were about to take a sip of your drink, you noticed Jungkook with Seulgi, except she was sitting in his lap, and he was whispering things in her ear, she laughed and before you could blink, you saw her lean in for a kiss and he licked her lips sweetly before planting his lips onto hers without hesitation.

Your heart sank.