002. forks high school

002||
forks
high school

                                                                  BY THE time Rosie's  black Lexus had rounded into the parking lot, Bryony had managed to alleviate her panic from the events before, her breath was still slightly ragged and unstead...

BY THE time Rosie's black Lexus had rounded into the parking lot, Bryony had managed to alleviate her panic from the events before, her breath was still slightly ragged and unsteady but it was returning back to its normality when Rosie braked.

"Look I know that was scary and all but the boy's fine and no ones gonna get sued so I'll see you in bio right?" Rosie asked, looking at her reflection in the mirror and rubbing off her smudged mascara.

Bryony nodded, "Yeah, I suppose," she paused, "I will see you then. Thank you for the lift."

Rosie saluted her before unlocking the doors and grabbed her stuff from the back, "don't mention it," she waved her off and jumped out the car.

Bryony walked towards Forks highschool entrance, a feeling of dread creeping over her, the loss followed her like a shadow but it didn't match the anticipation she held when walking into school, she made a bee line straight for her locker as soon as she entered the school, trying her best to manover around the students and avoid from walking into anyone.

Bryony quickly did her combination and stuffed her textbooks into the small blue locker, her focus was shifted when she noticed a pale brunette walking past her, Bella Swan held her head low and avoided everyone's prying gaze, after what happened with her and Edward no one had dared talk to her, she sort of gave off an aroma of loneliness and people had given up checking up on her.

Bryony shot her eyes back to her books, and fiddled with her golden locks. She wanted to see if her estranged friend was okay, but another more selfish part of her didn't want to deal with another girls drama.

"Hey Bella!" She waved at the brunette who lifted her eyes to hers, Bryony hugged the girl, whilst still being careful with her actions, the movement wasn't foreign to either girls, they were reasonably close growing up and they became fast friends when Bella came back to Forks but they had drifted considerably when Bella met Edward Cullen.

"How are you?"

Bella feigned a smile and parted her lips, "I'm fine, just not use to the early, wet mornings still."

Bryony frowned, "Bella," she paused, eyeing her sceptically, "I know you so don't lie to me. I know you're not okay, ever since Edward left you've disappeared, it's like you're not you anymore and you seemed to have gotten better for a bit but now you've much worse."

Bella shook her head, "Is it that obvious?"

Bryony nodded and smiled sadly at her old friend, "You have my number, and I have yours call me if you need anything and I mean anything."