011. blood suckers

011.
blood suckers

                                                        RAM STOOD in the doorway, his arms folded across his chest and his head cocked to one side, "Have a shower Bry, I can smell you from here

RAM STOOD in the doorway, his arms folded across his chest and his head cocked to one side, "Have a shower Bry, I can smell you from here."

He pushed past her, his shoulder knocking hers gently as he climbed up the stairs, "you've been bleeding..."

Bryony furrowed her eyebrows at her cousin, she could barely see Ram's lean figure as he hid in the shadows, so how was he able to notice the dried blood that covered her leg?

Ram shuddered and made his way quickly up the stairs, he always had a phobia of blood, but ever since his parents death his fear had grown increasingly worse.

Bryony followed swiftly behind her cousins retreating figure and collapsed onto her bed as soon as she entered her room, she checked the time:

00:47 AM

Bryony stifled a yawn, the exhaustion was clouding her vision and she let her eyes flutter shut, and sleep finally overcome her.

THE tranquil silence that comes with night, was shattered by Bryony's screams, she awoke suddenly her eyes snapping open and her gaze landing on her clock.

04:34AM

She only realized now that she was still screaming and Wilson's worried howls battled against her, she gasped when her cousins arms wrapped around her, engulfing her in a comforting hug, "Sh, it's alright Bry," he stroked her long golden hair, and kissed the side of her head, "it was just a nightmare, go to sleep."

Bryony frowned, burying her head into Ram's chest, "Ram..."

"It's okay I'm here."

Bryony slipped under the covers, resting her head onto the pillow, Ram's hand still held onto Bryony as she slowly fell into a frenzied sleep.

THE sun seeped through the blinds and illuminated Bryony's room, when her emerald eyes flickered open, the suns rays danced off them letting them sparkle in the light, she looked to her phone which was placed on her bedside table, and as she flicked through her notifications, she was surprised to see Bella had left her a few messages asking if she was okay and a couple from Rosie asking to meet today.

She pressed Rosie's name and called her, the phone ringing twice before Rosie's familiar voice answered, "Hey Bryony.."

Bryony smiled. She was comforted when hearing her voice, a familiar normal voice, "Hey Rosie, I'm sorry. Can we meet up and talk about it?"