hair & rain

hello it's cunfuzeds. this is going to be a fluff chapter. first chapter is always my worst. thank you for being understanding. enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ow! Stop it!" Natsuki shouted.

"I'm sorry. I'll be more gentle." Yuri said softly.

Yuri was trying to brush out Natsuki's hair after a windy day. For someone with such short hair, she really knew how to make a mess of it. Both of them were sitting on Yuri's bed while the rain began.

"Look! It's raining!" Natsuki ran up to the window.

"Let me finish your hair at least..." Yuri replied.

"Fine."

Natsuki felt Yuri's soft hands touch her head and neck which sent chills down her body. Even though they had been dating for nearly 3 weeks now she still feels butterflies even from the slightest touch of Yuri's. Natsuki felt herself nearly falling asleep while Yuri brushed her hair. It was quiet, but not an awkward quiet. A peaceful quiet. There had been a lot going on with the literature club and in their personal lives, I think it made them both happy to finally have some quiet together. Yuri stopped brushing Natsuki's hair.

"All done." Yuri said proudly.

Natsuki feeling disappointed the lovely feeling had to end, got up and looked and felt her hair in the mirror. It felt like pure silk running through her fingers.

"Thank you Yuri." Natsuki smiled.

Natsuki plopped back on to the bed in front of Yuri and just admired her for a moment. Her purple hair ran down her shoulders like a waterfall. Her eyes were a bright purple, similar to her hair. She's beautiful. Natsuki just cannot wait to spend her days with Yuri.

"Is there something on me? I-Is it my hair? I knew I should've fixed it.." Yuri said slowly growing anxious.

"You're beautiful." Natsuki said in pure awe.

"Y-you think I'm beautiful?..."

"Of course I do."

They looked at each other, both a blushing mess, with admiration.

Natsuki scooted onto Yuri's lap and kissed her. Only lips. No tongue. Nothing dirty. Just love was exchanged between their lips. Natsuki kissed her lips and forehead down to her neck and chest.

Yuri was red like crazy. Butterflies were soaring in their stomach's. Yuri grabbed Natsuki and pulled her into her arms and held her. They held onto each other like their lives depended on it.

"Do you want to stay here tonight...?" Yuri asked quietly.

"Yes please."
————————————————————————
this was HELLA SHORT. lol my bad.. IM FUCKIN TRASH. anyways hope you liked it.