ice skating

okay so I know it's the middle of summer but I really just love holiday season so I decided to make a one shot based off of my love for winter! I thought this was kind of adorable hehe. I have been getting a lot more requests for fluff than smut lately but there will be some smut coming soon! in the meantime, enjoy. :) - a/n

Winter was always Natsuki's favorite season. She loved to bake on snowy days and stay in with her girlfriend Yuri. Sometimes she would hang out with Sayori and watch movies.

On this particular night however, Natsuki agreed to do something that would normally be out of her comfort zone..

Ice skating. Natsuki was never really fond of the activity but Yuri had been begging her to go with her for almost a week now. She loved her girlfriend too much to say no so she finally caved.

"Natsuki! Are you excited to go skating?" Sayori said snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Ecstatic." Natsuki said sarcastically.

Monika and Sayori agreed to come with them as well. Since Monika offered them all a ride, Natsuki knew there was no getting out of this.

Yuri slid her hand into Natsuki's and smiled sweetly. Natsuki blushed and was suddenly reminded of why she agreed to this in the first place. Yuri rubbed her thumb in circles on Natsuki's hand which always made her feel all warm and fuzzy. As long as Yuri is with her. Ice skating can't be so bad.

Finally they arrived. Since it was dark out, the rink was lit up with colorful lights. The city around them was illuminating. Yuri saw Natsuki's face brighten up which made her more than glad.

After the girls got their skates, they looked at the ice ahead of them.

Sayori was the first to go onto the ice. Sayori surprisingly knew what she was doing.

"Come on Monika!" Monika followed suit.

"Here hold my arm Natsuki." Yuri told her.

Natsuki sighed and stepped on to the ice with her girlfriend.

After a few wobbly circles around the rink, Natsuki began to get the hang of it.

Come to find out, Sayori actually used to be a figure skater.

It made sense as to why she was showing off so much.

"Sayori wait for me! Take my hand again!" Monika exclaimed.

( monika be like T_T )

Everyone laughed.

Suddenly a big boom was heard over head. It took Natsuki by surprise so she grabbed onto Yuri. Yuri chuckled.

"Look Natsuki!" Yuri pointed up to the sky and Natsuki saw green and red fire works overhead."

"Oh my.." Natsuki said in awe. Yuri put her arms around Natsuki and kissed her. They held each other tight as the light show continued.

Maybe ice skating wasn't such a bad idea after all.