study buddies

a/n- hiiiiiii! it's been a while i know. super sorry! but don't worry i'm back with more! i know this one is really short and really bad but i thought this idea was super cute so i had to do it. anyway i have a somewhat long one shot coming up and loads of ideas prepared so be ready! i'll hopefully have 1 or 2 more chapters up by this weekend! also, above is a song that kind of made me think of natsuri. this chappie is in yuri's pov. enjoy.

Smiles, laughter. God, just her existence makes life so beautiful. My fingers trace her face down to her chest. I moved her soft pink hair out of her face. I lean in to kiss her...

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I groaned and slowly rolled off my bed. I really have to stop having these totally unrealistic dreams. I picked up my phone to see the time and notice a message sent to me 2 minutes ago.

She's already on her way?! I'm not even ready? I have to clean up my room and make myself look presentable

She's already on her way?! I'm not even ready? I have to clean up my room and make myself look presentable... what am I gonna do. Shit.

Nearly collapsing on my way I ran to my bathroom to comb my hair and wash my face. My hairbrush was practically ripping the hair out of my head. The water I threw on my face was cold but refreshing. Now fully awake and looking somewhat decent I shoved my school uniform into the closet. I changed into some black leggings and a hoodie, wanting to be comfortable.

I heard 2 knocks on my door. Just in time. I ran as fast I could downstairs .

Opening the door, I was greeted by Natsuki's smile.

"Hey."

"Hi." I responded.

I led her upstairs towards my bedroom.

"So here's my room.." I said nervously.

"Woah. This is awesome. It smells so good too. How the hell do you keep it so clean?"

I laughed a little.

"So should we get started?" I said.

"Oh yeah."

We got out our school things and we brought out tonight's math homework.

"Why don't you try number one and when you finish we can go over it and I'll give you some tips?" I told her.

"Oh, that sounds good."

Quietly she got to work. The only noise was the sound of her pencil scratching the paper and the trees blowing outside my window.

I looked into my art folder and discreetly brought out my drawings of Natsuki. Sometimes in my free time I draw her. I love art, and she's by far the best thing to draw. She makes me understand why artists paint.

After a few moments of looking at my Natsuki art I can feel eyes on me. I look next it me and notice Natsuki peering over my shoulder.

I look at her and her shocked face meets mine.

"Oh god.. I didn't mean for you to see that.." I stuttered.

"I..Uhm.. I'll be right back." Natsuki rushed out of the room and I could hear her footsteps rush down the stairs and a door slam shut. I put my head in my hands.

I'm such an idiot. How could I let her see that? She probably thinks I'm some weirdo stalker now... This was a bad idea. What's wrong with me?

It was about 10 minutes until I heard light footsteps come back into my bedroom.

Natsuki silently sat back down next to me and she looked at me.

"They're really good." She said.

"W-what?"

"You're drawings. Can I see them.. please?"

"S-sure." She likes them? Is this a joke?

I handed her the folder and waited silently as she looked through the pages.

I noticed a smile slowly begin to form on her face.

"I wish you'd shown me these." She said smiling.

"Really? I'm sorry if you think it's weird. I just think your really beautiful and- I didn't mean to say that I swear! You just make-"

I was cut off by a long kiss from soft lips. My heart was pounding in my ears.

"Look, I really like you. A lot. And I'd love it if you'd go out with me."

"S-seriously?" I said awestruck.

"Seriously."

"Of course."

She laid in my arms giggling. Let's just say we didn't get any studying done that day.

do you guys want more smut or fluff? please let me know! i really enjoy writing all of it so make sure you comment what you'd like to see more of or any ideas you have. x