Chapter 6

Pairing: eventual Dean x reader

Summary: Dean is gone and you are terrified that he’s gone after Eve without anyone knowing what he’s really doing. You have to think fast in order to save your friend.

Warnings: Language, self-hatred, angst

Word Count: 1822

“Sam he knew he wasn’t gonna come back. It was his plan the entire time. He purposely got us in that fight last night because he didn’t want me to stop him from doing this stupid mission.”

“Calm down Y/N. If he’s gone after her we can go find him after work. He knows her all too well, and he won’t immediately go in after her. He’s too smart for that. I know where her ‘Lair’ is, but you just have to get through the day and we’ll go save his ass later.” What he was saying was not helping. If anything, it was making the situation much worse.

“I like how you’re not concerned about his safety. Look I don’t care about my job at this point I’m going after him.” I was going to storm out of the room to the front and quite but something grabbed my arm and yanked me back.

“That is suicide! Listen to Wesson and don’t be dumb about it. I’m not gonna lose you just because pretty boy went and made a stupid decision. He shouldn’t have even gotten you into this mess. Now look what he’s done he’s made it so much worse.” It was Gabriel.

“I don’t care anymore about what he did. I’m in it now for the long run, and I’m not gonna quit now. I’m so close, and to prove it I’m going to go save him whether you like it or not.” I whispered to make sure the kids didn’t hear me.

“Do what exactly?” Mr. Turner asked coming around the corner.

“She was kidding weren’t you Y/N?” Gabriel said faking a laugh and a smile.

“Uh huh...Ms. Y/N go and take these next few days off, you really need to rethink this fresh start thing because to be perfectly honest it’s crap. When you get back the old you better be ready to work.”

Well, at least my plan sort of worked. I was going to find Dean whether I was with Wesson or not.

“If you go looking for him, which I wouldn’t advise, but please just don’t go alone. Call Singer or Campbell, or someone just so you’re not alone.” Wesson said before I left.
I decided not to call Bobby, or Mary because they would just try and stop me and go after Dean themselves. I decided to call Cas because at least he would say yeah we need to save Dean and hopefully agree with me.

“Hello Y/N, is everything okay?”

“Yeah, um...I’m not sure if you know, but Dean has gone after Eve and he has intended on never coming back from it. I think we should go after him.”

“I know. I tried to talk him out of it, but he said the only way he wouldn’t go is if you asked him to stay. He said he was going to tell you that Gabriel was to finish your training, and if you said okay, he was going to go after Eve. If you begged him to finish your training he wouldn’t.”

“Thanks, that makes me feel so much better about the whole situation.” I said obviously being sarcastic.

“I don’t understand how that makes you feel better, but you’re welcome I guess.”

“I was being sarcastic! Cas, we got into a huge fight. I said I was gonna ask him for Gabriel to finish my training anyways. Then, he told me goodbye and was gone. I should have known that I was never gonna see him again. Now it’s all my fault.”

I felt even more guilt now than I did 15 years ago. This really was my fault and I would never forgive myself if something happens to him. After what I said to him though I deserve to lose him as a friend, but he doesn’t deserve to die.