Chapter 8

Pairing: Dean x reader

Summary: It’s the day of the agility test and all you want is to pass. You’re still a little shook up about the encounter you had with Eve, but you won’t let it stop you from becoming a Rebel. Maybe things may turn in your favor with Dean, and the feelings you have repressed will come surfacing back.

Warnings: Fluff, switches to third person POV (I didn’t feel like labeling it, but you’ll know), love triangle?, angst, sad!Gabriel

Word Count: 2060

Today was the big day, the day I take my final Agility Test. I was ready for this, yet I was still concerned with what Eve had told me. I couldn’t tell anyone what she told me let alone the fact that I even talked to her. Dean would say that I should have yelled for him so he could take her down, but I’m not sure I would if I had the opportunity again. Knowing what I know, I would make the same decisions I made before.

If Eve really wanted me dead she would’ve killed me rather than talk to me. I mean she is still the ruler of dragons, but that doesn’t really mean she’s a bad person. I don’t think she’s all that bad.

“You ready to head out?” Singer asked gathering the rest of his gear.

“As ready as I’ll ever be.”

“Don’t be nervous if you perform as well as Dean says you have, there should be no reason you don’t pass.” He smiled heading towards the Bunker door.

He took me to a small place in South Dakota. It was a small little cabin placed in the woods. It looked like those log cabins you see in horror movies.

We were greeted by a woman who I didn’t recognize, but she knew exactly who I was.

“Hey Singer. This must be Y/N. I’m Jody Mills, but everyone calls me Mills. You’re probably used to that though.” She said leading us inside.

“It’s nice to meet you Mills. So, I’m guessing Singer told you my situation and everything?”

“Yes and I understand, but I don’t get is why?”

“Why what?” I was confused.
If she was talking about me wanting to become a Rebel, then because I want to be able to defend myself if something were to come after me. If she wasn’t then I have no clue what she is talking about.

“Why Eve is after you? I mean you had nothing to do with us until after the fact she was after you.”

“Yeah I guess. Maybe she is looking for allies on the inside, and thought I was the perfect ally. I mean no one would suspect me being a Rebel let alone working with someone who has total control over the government, and, oh that’s right, all monster kind.” I said getting a tad angry because, well to be honest I didn’t want anyone to know about my encounter with her. Bobby would scream till he was blue in the face for me not telling anyone that I actually had a decent conversation with her.

“Okay I get it. Sorry I didn’t mean to make you upset, but the whole thing is a bit alarming. Not just to me, but to all of us. Who knows what she has planned?”

“Mills is right, we have no idea what we are truly dealing with.”

“I get that, but what does any of this have to do with my final Agility Test?” I wanted to get a move on things so I could calm my nerves down a little, but all of this stalling was making me anxious.

“For your final test we want you to talk to someone who might have some idea as to how we kill Eve.”

“Why would you want to kill her?”