Glen X Reader - can't stop staring at you...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reader's POV

I felt kind of uncomfortable at first ever since I joined the Dominators and I'll tell you why.... Glen has been staring at me for a long time, even whenever I'm training, eating, trying to go somewhere, and that's not all oh no... he even follows me as well, I go somewhere he is right behind me but not when the other Dominators around, when they are he stays away from but alone he goes with me. he doesn't have that mean look in his face like he used to, his eyes seemed passionate whenever he set his eyes on me.

well he does look cute though for a short Dominator and I'm a few inches taller than him, his looks makes him look so fine, and hiss smiles makes me want to....... forget what I said but still just won't stop looking at me, I don't know if he'll ever stop staring at me or something but.... I do like him, I have a huge crush on him, but I'm scared if something goes wrong if I even dare to confess.

"Y/n!" I heard somebody calling my name as I turned to see Odin with Glen behind him, I was kind of nervous at first since Odin is like the boss of the team and Glen, the one who won't stop staring at me is looking right at me. "um.. yes?" I asked, "you looked nervous for quite a while, is everything alright?" he asked, he seems to know I was upset but I don't want him nor anybody else know about my problem and my huge crush with Glen. "um no I'm not nervous, I'm just tired that's all, why do you ask?" I acted innocently dumb.

"well you seemed to be bothered everyday over something and you are hiding it from us, we need to know so we can help you with it." explained Odin, "that's very nice of you but I'm fine, just tired all the time." I said, Odin finally gave in and told me he'd leave me alone for a while to relax as he left the room, I sighed in relief but there is one thing I quickly forgot...... Glen didn't followed him out, I think he didn't left the room at all as I quickly looked around and there was nobody. that's when I felt arms wrapping around my waist and suddenly I felt two lips sticking to my shoulders then placing them into my neck, I blushed hard and let out a gasp as I quickly escape from those arms.

it was Glen the whole time and.... I can't believe he's being so passionate towards me right now, then Glen twirls me around and wraps his arms around behind me again, he let out some sighs and moans behind my neck as the sound he makes makes me shiver, I felt cold quickly when he continues sighing and moaning closer to my ears, I feel like I'm melting and he kept kissing me in my neck, shoulders, then decided to nibble on my right ear as I let out a squeak.

"Y/n oh how I love you so much..." sighed Glen as the words he said rang inside my ears, he likes me too? I turned around then he pushes me into the wall then pinned my arms above my head as he let out a low growl. "Glen you-" before I could speak Glen interrupted me fast, "yes I liked you after all this time ever since you joined Dominators, you just look so gorgeous to me, your smile makes you look so damn cute, you're even stronger than I am..... but I thought you wouldn't love me back!" he said as I blushed at those words he has said to me, Glen looked down then back to me again.

"I felt like my heart is controlling me and that's why I can't stop staring nor follow you and now I'm doing this to you, sorry if it made you uncomfortable I just...... can't control myself because I loved you so much I can't stop thinking about you!" he blushed like mad crazy as he hung his head down in shame, thinking I would be mad at him but.. I'm not... I'm not mad at him, so I placed my hand on his shoulder and he looked at me with a surprised expression on his face, I smiled sweetly as I told him.....

"Glen, I liked you as well, I was scared to confess and thought you'd reject me, now I know you return the feelings to me!" I smiled so much he threw his arms around my neck then kissed me on the lips as I cried then kissed him back, I never felt so happy in my entire life. "Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" asked Glen, looking shy and it makes him look adorable, "yes Glen I accept!" I kissed him again and he smirked as he hugs me tightly, I am now happy with my new boyfriend.....