Prologue

After Koro-Sensei died, I'm pretty sure most of the students would be emotionally scarred for a while, after all, they had just killed their teacher to save the world, but then again, there were those who were optimistic.

Everyone had to get ready for a new chapter of their lives known as high school.(or living hell) There were certain high schools some of the students wanted to get into, but a certain red and blue duo were set on it. Ouran, a school where the rich and spoiled go, of course, Karma (aka the devil and hater of all things girly) was against this at first, but eventually gave into Nagisa. (aka a precious cinnamon roll baby who deserves all the love in THIS universe)

They used some of Karma's prize money to buy a mansion, cause who knows what kind of stuff Karma would buy if allowed all the money he got (probably torture devices and stuff but eh, I'm not judging here)

Nagisa insisted that they just rent a house, but Karma wasn't going to allow himself to get swept away again, so before Nagisa said anything else, Karma bought it.

(flashback)

"Karma we don't need to rent a mansion just to go to high school!" exclaimed Nagisa as he frantically waved his arms around.

"You're right! We just need to buy it!" said Karma as a million thoughts swirled around Nagisa's head.

"KARMA AKABANE I SWEA-" and before he could say anything, karma clicked 'buy' and now he finds himself packing not only his, but Nagisa's things as well, along with a couple of dresses he would torment Nagisa with later.

(end of flashback *insert swirly noises here*)

"So, hey Nagisa" said Karma with a scared look on his face."Yeah Karma?" replied Nagisa looking up at the taller redhead.

"Why the fuck is the school pink?"

"Karma! Stop mother fucking swearing!" exclaimed Nagisa as a silence filled the air, until a small "god dammit" could be heard.

Nagisa sighed that one sigh you get from a friend when they're seriously annoyed at you, "Karma let's just go, its bad enough we're starting in the middle of the year so can we pleassseee not be late?" Karma smirked as he heard the whine coming from his best friend. "Sure, but we're jumping out the window later" said Karma as he walked away from Nagisa, hearing him reply,"oh yeah su- WAIT WHAT"

And so, their high school year (chaos-filled year) began.

I know its terrible ya don't have to tell me.