Chapter 1 (Rewrite)

Hey! Rewrite time y'all here we g O-

It was the first year of high school for the former students of E-Class, everyone had high schools they wanted to get into, and succeeded. However, a certain group of students had their eyes set on a certain school. That school being Ouran Academy, the school for the rich and prestigious. They got in surprisingly easily as well, considering it was one of the highest ranked schools along with Kunikigaoka.

A lot had happened in the time gap between the graduation of E-Class and the beginning of school, Somehow, in some not being able to be explained scientifically way, Koro-Sensei was still alive, in a human form as he was before. (sue me I can't take him being dead) That being said, the students would still train almost every day, they wouldn't be trained as much as they used to, aside from separate and individual training, but they were just happy that they got their teacher back.

As I was saying, a certain group of students happened to get into the prestigious and spoiled Ouran Academy. This group included Nagisa Shiota, Karma Akabane, Kaede Kayano, (also know as Mase Haruna or Akari Yukimura) and, Rio Nakamura. (Let's spice things up bitch-) No one knows exactly why they would want to get into a school that was being known for their wealth, maybe it was to show A-Class how much better they were, or maybe it was just a random choice, but somehow, someway, the four of them ended up there. They had a fairly well sized shared apartment, mostly chosen cause why not, living under the same roof with friends you've been through experiences no one could have thought was possible might be interesting, and listen, It would be a pain to write everyone into and individual house/apartment, lets be real.

It was a good sized apartment, two bedrooms, two beds each, a nice spacious living room, a kitchen that Karma and Rio could eventually destroy, ok so maybe not destroy but long story short they're not the best at cooking, and all the other stuff a shared apartment would have. It was the night before their first day, some anxious and some confident, some not giving a damn, and some hungry.
Everyone had eaten, thanks to the power of take out food, and were ready to check in for the night before the next morning.
Nakamura fell onto the bed and looked over at Kayano, who was making sure everything was in order. "Hey is it just me or do the uniforms look like actual trash?" Nakamura complained as she stood up and studied the puffy dress, half of her wanted to just tear the thing in half, and the other half just kept saying "hey, if I can pull this off, I'll be able to pull of anything." Kayano looked over at Nakamura, giving her a smile, "It's fine! I'm sure we'll be able to get used to it eventually!" The short girl yawned, giving everything a final check before flopping onto the bed face first, letting the soft blankets and mattress comfort her. Nakamura chuckled and turned off the lights, going back to her own soft bed. Trying to tune out the yelling from the other room.

"Karma! Stop!" Nagisa exclaimed running around the room while being chased by Karma, who was currently trying to get Nagisa to wear the dress the girls would have to be wearing all year long. You can honestly expect how it possibly got to this. Everything good, everything is absolutely fine, they were just about to fall asleep actually, but that's when Karma got up, turned on the lights as grabbed one of the girl's uniforms Nakamura had supplied for the potential chance of getting Nagisa to wear it. So now there they were, running around the spacious bedroom littered with items and clothes from their suitcases, Nagisa just wanting to sleep, let him sleep, please. "Common Nagisa! You'll look great!" Karma said teasingly as he continued to chase the shorter male. It was a long night, It ended pretty simply actually, Nagisa threatened Karma, and Karma knowing he wasn't being serious, ended up surrendering anyways, cause sleep? That thing? Yeah. And before they knew it, the time to start their year at Ouran Academy was right in front of them.

The four students stopped walking and looked to see the high ranked school, which seemed to look like it was drowned in the lightest pink you could set your eyes on. They all stood there, frozen in place, processing and wondering what the fuck happened for them to paint the school pink. Nagisa let out a sigh and started walking forward, only stopping to look back at the other three, he sighed again, "We should get to our class, the way we're spending our time they might have started by the time we get to the room." He pulled out his phone and checked the time before putting it back in his pocket, he beckoned the others to hurry up. They all chuckled before heading towards the school.

This is going to be a long year.

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed this rewritten chapter! I really appreciate every single one of you readers, also like, HOLY SHIT???? 13k READS??? I really don't deserve all of you, but I'm glad that you like it so much to continue reading! Again, thank you so much! I'll try to be getting more chapters out sooner so hang tight, love you all you perfect human beings!