Chapter 1

floofy: Brought to you by the game of LI-

Karma:Killing.

floofy:wha-

Karma:Brought to you by the game of killing.

Nagisa: *mumble* and the power of Hot Topic

-------------------------------------------------------------

Nagisa P.O.V

We made our way through the school and eventually got to the Principal's office, not disturbing any classes though cause thankfully a teacher in the hallway told us where to go. We were given our schedules and my immediate action as we were walking to our classroom was to pull out my notebook and write down my day plan. 

We finally got to our class as I looked up at Karma and met his eyes. "Ready?" He asked quietly, I quickly nodded as he knocked on the door. We heard a "Come in." As we gently opened the door we were met by a (hanging Sayori) classroom full of students talking like the brats (some of them) were, and a female teacher with Bright Orange hair tied into a pony-tail with a ribbon, she wore a mint dress with an apron. She also wore black leggings with black flats. She smiled and greeted us with "Hello! You two must be the new students!" with that everyone turned their attention to us, Seriously I felt as though the world was going to end until she said, "I'll be your teacher this year! My name is Ms.Yukizome! But please, call me Ms.Chisa." Though as we nodded and faced the classroom I could've sworn I saw some, and by that I mean almost all the girls in the class, blush.

"Hello Students!" she said with a turn to the class, "From this day on these two will be a part of this class!" she turned to us, "Can you please introduce yourself?" "A-Ah! Yes!" I said with a stutter. "My name is Nagisa Shiota, an I'm a guy, just so you know" I looked down at the ground and then whipped my head in Karma's direction where he gave no fucks about anything until I nudged his elbow and whispered a "hey, introductions remember?" Karma smiled as said "Aaaaaahh, rigghhhhtttt. Well listen up lose-" and he was cut of by a shoe to his foot as I smiled at him. He looked at me and smiled right back as he looked back at the class. I heard two boys snicker and I'm pretty sure Karma did too but he continued talking anyways.

"My name is Karma Akabane andddd" said Karma as he scratched behind his head looking to the window, This made some of the girls whisper and giggle and silently chatter about how hot he was, the only reason I could hear them was because they sat right in front of me. But to be honest i was scared of what Karma was going to say after that trailed out 'and'

He smirked and said " I jump out of windows for fun."

And somehow some of the girls fangirled over him, and even though I wasn't paying a lick of attention to them, I heard the girls talking about me too.

Totally different from our school.