Chapter 2

"W-Who?" asked the princely character

"N-Nevermind!" said the flushed girl as she hid her face behind her raven hair, "My princess, tell me what's on your mind"(I'm cringing so hard rn) whispered the blonde. "I was just wondering if you've heard of two new students named , u-uh" she blushed deeply, "Nagisa Shiota and Karma Akabane, they transferred here a few days ago, they're in first year." "And why would two students start in the middle of the year?" asked the blonde prince *cough* father figure *cough* "I-I don't know Tamaki, I was just wondering if they stopped by the host club" "o-oh ok"

-At the end of club hours-

"Mommy?" asked Tamaki, "Nagisa Shiota. A petite-framed boy with blue hair and azure eyes, he is a calm, collected, and friendly individual who can be exceptionally observant and circumspect of his surroundings and the situations that develop around him. Nagisa is noticeably more reserved and shy than other students in his class, Born July 20, Cancer, Male, height:159 cm, weight:106 pounds, Blood Type: A."

"hmm, ok next?" said Tamaki with a glance in Kyoya's direction. "Karma Akabane, Karma has pale skin, short red hair, and pale sharp eyes that appear as either mercury or goldish in color. He has a slender build and has also been shown to have exceptionally sharp canine teeth, He is quite cunning, mischievous, and somewhat sadistic, usually playing foul, tricking, and at times manipulating, humiliating and fighting others. Born December 25, Capricorn, Male, height:175 cm, weight:132 pounds, Blood Type: AB."

"Ah! I know them! they're in my class!" exclaimed the feminine brunette "um, guys?" She asked the host club as everyone but Hikaru and Kaoru stared at her, surprised, but of course Mori didn't really react since its like he has no muscles in his face since he's either unfazed or showing a very VERY small smile.

"Really?!" exclaimed Tamaki "I knew I could count on you Haruhi! *cough* a-ahem, Hikaru, Kaoru." said Tamaki after regaining his composure, with a snap of his fingers the twins said in unison "On It!"

And thats when Nagisa and Karma were eventually dragged to the host club.

just saying, i was cringing SO HARD when writing the first paragraph, like, omg.