Chapter 3

No ones P.O.V

------------------

They were just walking out of the classroom, talking about stuff kids like them talk about these days, things like: killing, killing,killing, and more killing, oh, lets not forget about good ol' killing! And as they stepped into the hallway, they were picked up over the shoulder of two whats-er-names.

"e-eh?! P-Put us down please!" shouted Nagisa flinging his arms around, "sorry" said one, "no can do" continued the other "we're just following orders" they said in unison, laughing as the redhead cut them off with a "The hell? Put us the fuck down you poor excuse for mischief makers" "K-Karma!" "Oh c'moooonn Nagi, anyways, i gotta show you my knife collection sometime!" said Karma laughing like an idiot. (who are you? Yuri?)

With that the twins stopped dead in their tracks and Karma and Nagisa took that opportunity to jump off their shoulders and run away. "Hey! Get over here!" said the twins as they started chasing after them. As they were running in the halls all of a sudden Nagisa shouted at Karma "Karma! Lets hide in here!" as he pointed to the Music Room at the end of the hall. They both opened the door and ran inside and closed the door as they sat against the wall, taking in deep breaths and panting. They thought they were fine until they opened their eyes to find 4 guys and a crossdressing girl just goofing around, as one was trying to get ahold of a blonde boy that resembled an elementary student, though they knew he was probably older than he looked, they knew Nagisa after all, looking the way he did.

The little boy was running  across the room while the girl looked, just, done while the tall blonde was clinging to a student with black hair and glasses. Then all of a sudden the doors opened back up behind us and we heard two familiar voices "Boss!" "They got awaaaaaaa-" the 5 student turned their attention to us as we slowly turned around to find the 2 students that had carried us.

Then all of a sudden they burst out into laughter, laughing their asses off, "w-what's going on?" questioned Nagisa as a small 'the fuck?' could be heard from the redhead. "Nagisa, Karma" said the blonde, 'how the hell can he be so damn calm?' thought Karma and right after that "What's going on? answer the damn question bitch." demanded Karma as the blonde covered the cross dresser's ears as he yelled: "HOW DARE YOU USE THAT LANGUAGE TO YOUR KING" Nagisa and Karma looked at each other, then back at the others, then bursted out laughing. 

"K-King?! ha! Ohmygod! King of wHaT?!" said Karma through his laughter, "haah, i-i'm sorry! it's just, i'm sorry for laughing" said Nagisa as he slowly pulled himself together as Karma was sitting down, trying to calm himself down. "It's fine" said a composed student, holding the little one on his shoulders as a stuffed bunny was dangling from the boy's arms.

"Welcome," greeted the Blonde "To the host club!"