Introducing

"Please, don't go!!" I tried to shout at her continuously and it is the only thing that came out of my voice as I can see her put me on somewhere near beach and adrift further away from me. And her back shadow are the only things that I can focus on. But the next thing I can hear is a person yelp quite aloud at my ears. I open my eyes slowly and somehow there are sunlight striking straight at my eyes from behind someone shadows. As my eyes starting to focus, all I can see are a girl with beautiful feature on her. She's startled as I grip her right wrist tightly and that make her make pain expression that I didn't even care to look at.

"Why did I have those dream again now?" in my thought, I'm wondering about dream I got just now.

"What are you intended to do?" he ask, his face got darkened under the trees shadows.

"I...I thought you will need some help..." she said.

With that when he looking up a girl around a year younger than him bend forward awkwardly.

Her friends half shouted behind her and came towards her. "Hey are you okay, Hime? Let go of her, you jerk!!!" she's snapped Hime's hand from him half force when I pondered.

She's has shining black hair mixed with blue, have shouldered hair length, braided medium size to her right side of shoulder. Have brown eyes color. And have medium skin color tone. Small face. She's maybe around a year younger than me. It is the first time I taking a closer look on her. And I just remembered that I have help her once when she entered this school. It indeed weird color hair on her. As for me I have short blue color mixed with black, I slick back my hair and I have medium color of skin. Others thought that I have intend to styling my hair on my own as it's against for school's regulations. But it is real and I didn't make anything on it. It got change without I know since that night. We coincidentally have exactly same problem back there, but after that I didn't see her. Or maybe we aren't encounter with each other until now.

"What are you staring at?" her friend start to ask me as I get up, appeared to be irritated.

"My apologies. But you have disturbing my nap, you know?" I said, coldly while remove dust from my own clothes.

"How can we know? The lunch time has ended 5 minutes ago and you just hysterical..." she can't finish her words as that girl cover her mouth quickly.

"Why didn't we go now, shall we?"

"Ahhh..." she half yell as she being reminded by something else.

"This is all your fault you know? Hmph." she turned away and walk away as she crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry as regard for my friend's rudeness." she said it softly with her small voice while bow. "And if you felt sick, why didn't you come visiting nurse's room? Your face are all pale a while ago..."

"Come on, Hime! Hurry up!' her friends calling her from distance and keep tapping her left foot and still crossed her arms. She didn't replay back but she just waving at her.

"Well then...Excuse me..." she bow again and slowly walks away while she gave a troubled smile at her friend.

"Wait..." I spontaneously call her. And she turn back with question face. "What is your name?"

She gaze at me as it make my shy and scratch my back head nervously. I haven't felt that way before but I kind more on cold attitude.

But she smile sweetly "Miyahara Hime..." she said that and walk away right after that.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Sorry..." she said that while casually walk beside her with weak smile.

He keep on staring her until they disappear from his sight. He got wondered on what has happened with his heart just now. "Well...maybe I will just stay at nurse's room after all today...until club time I guess" he thought that quite, lazy walk through corridor.

Continue...