Infirmary

"Excuse me..." I'm letting myself in right after knocking the door.

"Yes?" a voice coming towards me hurriedly from behind white curtain near window. He wearing white coat with blue shirt inside and blue pants. He's in the age of 25 years old. Black messy hair with brown eyes. Not only have good looking face but he does possessed kind and gentle eyes. Smooth skin makes him didn't even like in his twenties.

"Oh is that you, Ryuji?" he looking up with bored face while he wipe his hand with his handkerchief.

"Yes.." he answer it shortly.

"Geez. I have told you to not come here whenever you want to skip your classes. Did I?" he said that while scratch his back head while Ryuji helping himself on sitting opposite of him near a table.

"Yes..." he said it but he didn't look him in the eyes. And then he sigh when he sees that and went to glass cattle.

"Would you like to drink? Sorry I'm just having coffee right now. Is that okay with you?" he held it out in the air to let Ryuji look at it.

"Yes, please...thank you Mr.Nakajima." he taking it when he held out a glass for him. And Mr.Nakajima taking a seat in front of him.

After a long time of silence and at that time Mr.Nakajima has been finished his drink and continuing his desk work.

"Say, Mr.Nakajima..." he said, staring at his coffee inside that reflect his face.

"Hurm?" He react without turning around.

"What kind a person is she?"

"She?" he looking up and tilting his head.

"I meant...Miyahara Hime."

"Miyahara Hime?" he said it while thinking in deep thought. "Oh...she.." finally he turn around while leaning his hand on his chin while sarcastic grinning towards him. "She's kind, has tender heart,sweet girl. She has been visiting here a lot when you aren't here. Helping anyone who felt sick. Anyone could fell on her when she's that kind."

"You seems to know her a lot, I guess." he said, while seeping her drink deeply.

"Huh? Did you heard that I said she visiting here a lot because she's has tender heart to anyone?" he clench fist at him and then sigh. "Why did you take suddenly interested at her?"

"I never said that..."

"Yes you are..."

A bell ringing told whole school that class time has ended.

"Well you heard that don't you? Go now if you didn't mind, please!"

"I'm just about to do that." he said while stand up and put the glass on the desk. "Thanks for this drink." he bow and walk away.

At the same time at Miyahara Hime classroom. She's packing all her books and things neatly in her bag. But since both of them back from errand, Isami acting weird. Muttered something that even Hime can't hear when she's close.

"What's wrong, Isami?" she ask it, peeking her with concern look.

"Nothing's wrong." Isami answer it nervously while glance at Hime's bag.

"Want to go to town after this with me?" she ask, while looking at her watch.

"Yeah, of course. Wait for me at gate after this okay?" she started to get ready and said okay.

Continue...