Chapter 3

Killian's POV

Robin told me Emma had came to town already and for me I had to finished packing up my two girls. Since Milah isnt allowed to come near them without me allowing her things might get crazy. I dont have to tell her or get her to know where we are going and besides she hasnt been around in the last year so I dont care what she would have to say or not.

"Daddy! Daddy! My toys." Lia says taking the toys from me.

"No baby girl. We have to pack it up to move." I say.

She then screamed and cried until someone knocked on the door.

"Killian you here?" Liam questions opening the front door.

I picked up Lia and walked down stairs as she screamed in my ear.

"Keep her with you while I finish packing her stuff." I say handing Lia to Liam.

"Okay, but wheres Adalynn?" He asks.

"Oh Addie is packing her room." I say.

"So what about your stuff?" He asks.

"I do my stuff while they are asleep that way I can get it done. I need like one more night and I will be done." I say.

He watched Lia for me as I finished up all her stuff. Leaving only a few things she really needs. Then I went to check on Addie.

"Hey angel how is everything?" I ask.

"I put stuff in the boxes like you said Daddy." Addie tells me.

"Well you seem to have put all your toys away. You sure you dont want more then your bunny out?" I ask.

"No just Baby Bunny is okay." She says.

"Okay." I say and kiss the top of her head.

I headed downstairs and Liam looked at me in a concern way.

"Daddy! I made picture." Lia says.

"Thanks sweetie." I say.

"I go make more." She says.

Liam was still just looking at me all weird.

"What?" I ask him.

"Are you sure this woman is worth is?" Liam questions.

"Oh my god Liam. Not this again. I really care about Emma and she really cares about me. This is what we want to do." I say.

"Well forgive me if I think your alittle crazy." He says.

"Fine think Im crazy. I dont care. Emma and I are happy together and we want to make it work with our kids close by as well." I say.

"Look it just seems your moving to fast with a woman you barely know." He says.

I couldnt have this conversation with him again so I went back to packing. About two weeks later we were finally ready to move. Rooms and things were all ready put together in our new home thanks to Robin. Now here my girls and I go to start a new life. I just hope when they finally meet my Emma they will like her just as much as I do.