Chapter 11

Killian's POV

Milah had walked up and Emma's ex has come to town. Emma went outside and there was lots of yelling and Henry just sat in the booth sad. Milah was near by and I didnt want her near the girls.

"Henry will you watch the girls for me?" I ask him.

"Sure thing." Henry says.

I made Milah walk with me to the back and she wasnt so happy.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask.

"Im here to see my kids." Milah says.

"Well I told you now. I want you to listen when I say your not welcome." I say.

"No you listen. I dont know what kind of game your playing, but keeping my girls from me and having them around some woman isnt good." She says.

"Leave her out of this. She isnt the problem. You are. Now you always like to cause trouble, but she isnt like the others. She wont let you win. So go home." I say.

Milah fought me back a fourth and I couldnt take it anymore that I went back to my girls and Emma had her head on the table and Henry was comforting his mother.

"My dad my her very upset and I dont know what to do." Henry says.

"Okay. How about we all go to the park? What do you say Emma?" I ask.

"I guess." Emma says.

I got the girls and I helped Emma out of the booth and we headed to the park. Henry kept an eye on the girls as I tried to get Emma to focus.

"Hey love your amazing. Whatever that jerk said to you he is an idiot. You cant let him freak you out." I say.

"I guess your right. He just wants me to get away from you and wants me back. Though I know he is crazy and I love you and I dont want him to come between us." She says.

"Emma love that guy is a jerk. I think he just wants you back cause he knows your better off without him." I say.

"You really think that?" She asks.

"Yes. Now that look over there. Your son is with my girls and they are smiling and having fun and not worrying about their other parents. We can do that as long as we are together." I say.

She rested her head on my shoulder and I kissed her head as we looked at the kids playing. We can both let go of the past as long as we have one another.