Chapter 6

Emma's POV

I felt bad for Killian cause lately his ex has been calling lately. I know he needs help, but I want him to ask me himself. I saw him with a little girl and I knew I could talk to him, but I didnt want to ruin his time with his child.

"Hey Emma." Killian says as he walked over with his daughter.

"Hey Killian. Why hello there cutie." I say.

She then hid behind Killian and she just looked at me all scared.

"Its okay Lia. This is Emma Swan she is very nice. So hi." Killian says.

She looked at me all nervous and waved softly. Killian smiled at me and I just looked at him.

"So ummm Killian how is everything. You know with umm...." I say.

"Oh she has been a problem lately, but as long as I have my girls thats all I need." He says.

"Well if you all need anything. Just give me a call." I say.

"I will and maybe I will." He says.

"Well okay... Well I have to go work. I'll see you later. Bye Killian... Bye sweetie." I say and walked away.

After work I was planning to do have dinner with my son at Granny's. Then I ended up getting a call from Killian. I decided to go over with my son.

"Oh hey Emma come on in." Killian says.

"Thanks... Oh and Killian this is Henry. Henry this is Killian." I say.

"Hi Killian." Henry says.

Killian let us inside and I saw his daughter and then another one I havent met yet.

"Oh make yourself at home. Oh and Adalynn say hi to Emma." Killian says.

"Hi Emma. Your very pretty." Adalynn says.

Henry went over to the girls and Killian went into the kitchen. I followed him and he just faced me nervously.

"I know we wernt ready for them to meet yet, but Milah keeps bugging me. I just needed to see a friendly face from a woman." He says.

"Well here I am." I say.

He smiled at me and kissed my head and then hugged me. I then noticed that Henry was playing very sweetly with Killian's daughters and it made me realize that we could be a family someday.