Chapter 9

Killian's POV

I had Robin watch the girls and Emma had Regina take care of Henry so Emma and I can go out on a date. I met up with Emma at the beach since I set up a date for us. Regina said she had a tough couple of days and I just want her to be happy. We talked for awhile and she just seemed alittle different. I took her hand in mine and she smiled at me and then looked away.

"Hey whats wrong?" I ask her.

"Neal got ahold of me and he wants us to be together and I dont want that. So when I told him he got alittle upset." Emma says.

"Oh Im sorry love. How'd he get your number?" I ask.

"From Henry. Neal wanted to talk to me and Henry gave him my number. Im just worried about Neal. Like I told you I have an ex who learns about my new romances and ruins them." She says.

"Im sorry love. I just know that we wont let him ruin us. So because we are happy and thats all that matters." I say.

"I know that. He just bothers me cause he comes out of nowhere and ruins everything. I know we can make it through him its just hard knowing that if he shows up he brings Henry into this. Then it makes me rethink everything." She says.

I stood up and put my phone down and I helped her up.

"Give me you phone." I say.

"Umm." She says.

"Just trust me." I say.

She handed me her phone and I put it on the blanket next to mine. Then I lifted her up and walked near the water.

"Killian dont you dare." She says.

"Oops to late." I say.

I gentle tossed her into the water and she stood up and looked angry. She the pulled me into the water and splashed me. It was like a moment we were acting like children, but it was nice. We got out of the water and I kissed her softly and she smiled into the kiss. This was amazing, but somehow I think everything is about to get very messy.