•Chapter 9•

The next day I was packing a light bag, I was going to visit my parents. My mom wasn't replying to my text or calls and I had to know how they were faring. I came out of the room with my bag and purse only for me to find Kel outside the room. I had planned on sneaking out, he wasn't even supposed to be hone by now.

"And where do you think you're going to?" He asked angrily

"To visit my parents, now excuse me" I answered trying to get past him.

"And what's the fifth rule?"

I have no idea what the fifth rule is but seeing as I'm about to leave I guess it was the prisoner rule.

"I don't know and I don't care to know" I snapped moving past him.

He forcefully pushed me towards him giving me his famous glare and for a second I was scared, why was he as angry as he is?

"Let me refresh your memory, you're not to leave this house especially without me"he ordered angrily.

His anger was pissing me off, he didn't buy me, doesn't own me so what the hell is his problem?

"I can go wherever I want Adrios." I shouted angrily. "You don't own me and I have the right to do as I please"

"You are going to be my wife West, I own you in every way possible." He angrily said and that sent shivers down my spine.

"You don't, I am my own person and I don't belong to you at all, get that into your fvcking head."

He was very angry now I was scared. He gripped my hand so tight it was going to leave a bruise and the way he was looking at me now made me scared.

"Get your hands off me Adrios" I said mustering up the little courage I had to talk.

"Don't make me teach you a lesson we'd both regret. You're going to go back inside your room now." He ordered

I was so frustrated I wanted to cry but I didn't want to beg him in as much as I wanted to.

"And if I don't?" I dared to ask.

He didn't speak instead he opened the door and threw me inside then locked it.

"Get me out of here you bastard, I am not your prisoner and shouldn't be treated as one." I shouted but all I heard was the bang of a door.

I'm officially doomed.

It's been a week since I tried to visit my parents. I've tried other means when he wasn't around but I couldn't get past the security. I've called my parents severally but they never answered and I just hoped everything was fine. Today was our engagement party and the planning was taken care of by a top event planner.

I was dressed in a long light pink gown, I had on a diamond earring and necklace and my heels was silver. My hair and make up was expertly done.

"The guests are waiting." Kel appeared saying. He was dressed in a tux and he looked handsome as usual and I didn't want to look at him.

He took my hands and led the way. We walked into the hall that was with guests, many of whom I don't know. I had invited Rosie and Sean and some colleagues I was friends with. I had invited my mom but she had outrightly denied my invitation. My dad was better now and I really wanted to visit him but I never go anywhere because of Kel, my mom had also banished me from the house.

" Congratulations once again Shayan . " Tess excitedly congratulated.

"Thanks Tess." I replied and she was smiling like crazy, how excited is she?