The Box

((Just skip this chapter it isn't actually important I was just kinda trying something out))

Keith looked up at the ceiling wondering what he would do for the summer.

He wanted to just watch Tokyo Ghoul all night every night but Shiro would get pretty pissed after a while.

He had two weeks to think of what he would do for the summer.

There was some shuffling around downstairs and Keith instantly knew it was his brother "Need some help!?" He shouted as loud as he could at that moment.

"Sure...thanks!" He could hear him panting as he spoke.

The short omega stood up from his bed slowly stretching a tiny bit which came as normal to him in the morning.

He walked down the stairs stumbling at nearly every step but as he made it downstairs he had seen a very confusing sight.

"Hey" Shiro panted and was visibly sweating through his shirt, which was a strange sight in the morning.

"What the hell are you doing?" Keith asked brushing back his hair and rubbing his eyes just in case he was hallucinating, but this was real.

"Well umm" Shiro looked like he forgot what he was actually doing for a second probably due to lack of oxygen.

"Well Hunk was throwing a surprise party and he wanted-" Shiro was cut off by Keith's questions "Who was he throwing it for? And why does he need a box big enough for two people!?"

Shiro caught his breath again and instead of answering he kept pulling the gigantic box.

"Shiro that's not fitting out of the door" he decided to ignore his brother not answering his question, instead opting to go for a cocky remark.

"I'm taking it through the garage"
He pointed to the door at the opposite end of the room.

Keith snickered "Have fun" he walked into the kitchen to make himself some coffee "Thought you were gonna help me" Shiro shouted at his little brother who decided to ignore him.

Shiro chuckled at Keith and pulled the box along the floor which made a screeching noise as it scratched the ground.

"Could you keep it down?" Keith said jokingly but he was half serious.

The Keith turned on Tokyo Ghoul but the remote was snatched away by his brother who turned on the news.

Keith layed his coffee on the table and crossed his arms pouting at Shiro
"What?" He asked his little brother
"Why did you do that?" The boy asked flicked his bangs sassily "I need a break" he smiled at his brother for a second before turning back to the T.V
"20 minutes" the omega mumbled under his breath "sure" Shiro chuckled and ruffled Keith's hair.
...
After a couple hours of watching Tokyo Ghoul Keith had fallen asleep
Shiro lightly chuckled and pulled a blanket over him.

He turned off the T.V and started heading upstairs before hearing Keith mumbled in his sleep 'He still does that?' Shiro laughed to himself and layed down on his bed.

((Hey so this was probably pretty bad but please tell me if you want me to make chapters longer, obviously I will in the next one. But stuff like that helps thank you if you read this far~~))