Overnight

((First off I want to say thank you all for 700+ reads I'm genuinaly happy that my terrible story managed to reach this and also I want to say sorry for not updating in a while but for a bit my updates might be slowing and I'm sorry for that but I still will try to get at least 1 out every week, hopefully you will enjoy this which yes I have made a bit longer to kind of make up for that stuff so yeah anyways, smut warning near the middle so enjoy~))

Lance opened up the door stepping back and pointing inside "you first" he winked at Keith as he made the cheesy remark.

Keith rolled his eyes and walked inside "thank you" he said sarcastically as he turned around to look back at Lance.

Lance closed the door chuckling to himself as he took off his jacket and shoes.

"So princess~" Lance said as he approached Keith placing a hand over his shoulder.

"Yes?" Keith rolled his eyes once again looking up at the alpha.

"Wanna...watch a movie?" Lance asked slowly hugging Keith closely as he looked over to the couch.

Keith nodded snuggling up to the alphas chest "what movie?" Keith asked Lance wondering if his movie choices were any good.

"How about..." Lance paused for a second as he sat down on the couch still holding Keith closely.

"Singing in the rain?" Lance said somewhat cheerily and Keith assumed it was probably his favourite musical.

"Do you like that" Keith tilted his head, he'd never seen it but it sounded pretty good.

"Yeah, do you not?" Lance asked quickly.

"I've never seen it" he mumbled quietly and Lance seemed to jump back in a dramatic way.

"How!?" He exclaimed loudly looking down at Keith sort of smirking as he practically shouted.

"Calm down" Keith rolled his eyes as he pushed Lance who was now chuckling to himself.

"I'm just joking, but it's pretty good so get ready" The alpha said as he put an arm over Keith's shoulder.

"Yeah okay" Keith replied as he nuzzled into Lance's chest just feeling his warm and taking in his scent.

...

After about halfway through the movie Keith was sitting on Lance's lap attentively watching the play wich had intrigued him a lot.

Lance was stroking at Keith's mullet occasionally taking in his scent trying not to distract the smaller boy.

Keith moved back a tiny bit further up Lance's thighs as he kept stroking his black hair.

Keith moaned a tiny bit feeling his hair being tugged slightly and Lance heard.

"What was that?" He asked leaning his head around the omegas shoulder.

"Nothing" Keith answered quickly as he kept watching the T.V not wanting to miss what would happen.

"Are you suuuureee?" Lance asked in a dragged out sort of way as he pulled Keith into a hug from behind.

"Can we just get back to the movie?" Keith asks as he turns around to Lance tilting his head.

The alpha pauses the movie and looks at Keith.

"You'll tell me right?" Lance asks slowly as he tilts his head up at the omega.

"Yes I'll tell you later..." Keith replied quietly "now can we keep watching the movie?"

Lance grabbed the remote and Keith happily turned around to keep watching.

"Thank you" Keith mumbled not wanting to tell Lance what it was because it might turn him off.

"Your welcome" Lance said as he crossed his arms leaning back.

...

"Movies over" Lance whispered into Keith's ear as he pulled him into a hug.

"Yeah" he mumbled back looking away from Lance.

"Can you tell me now?" Lance asked putting his head on the omegas shoulder, looking up at him.

"No, I can't" Keith said quietly blushing a tiny bit.

"Whyyy?" Lance asked groaning as he sat back.

"It's embarrassing!" The omega replied standing up walking towards the stairs.

"Please?" Lance asked following Keith up the stairs sort of pleading with him wich was extremely strange but he needed to know.

"No" Keith replied again while opening the door to Lance's room where he sat down on the bed soon followed by Lance who was closing the door.

"What will make you tell me?" The alpha asked as he scooched himself up to Keith's side putting an arm around him.

Keith sighed as he laid down deciding to not answer Lance.

Lance began sliding off Keith's trousers slowly pulling it over his ankles.

"What if I make you tell me?" The alpha crawled down next to Keith as he blushed a bright red.

"You can't" Keith replied sort of challengingly moving his head up to meet his and Lance's foreheads together.

Lance just smirked as he pulled off Keith's shirt quickly making him jump back a bit.

Lance then quickly removed his own clothes and stood up to grab a condom.

He then moved back leaning over Keith kissing him slowly on the neck.

"You sure" Lance asked before taking off Keith's boxers making him blush even brighter.

Keith nodded his head as he looked down seeing Lance take off his own boxers.

Lance spread Keith's legs apart slowly and moved back down to sit inbetween them.

"I think I can" Lance said as he put two fingers into Keith's hole making him gasp.

Keith was already moaning as Lance moved his fingers in and out slowly.

Lance then rolled the condom onto his length still moving his fingers slowly speeding up, adding a third finger.

"Lance!" Keith moaned out as Lance kept moving his hand "Yes?"

"P-please" he cried out shaking and Lance obliged slowly sliding out his fingers.

He alined his length to Keith's hole and thrusted in without warning.

Keith held onto the covers as Lance kept thrusting in slowly speeding up his pace.

Keith was moaning out loudly as he looked at Lance.

Lance pulled at Keith's hair still speeding up his pace hearing Keith moan out.

Keith cried out Lance's name loudly as he felt his hair being pulled which Lance was pretty sure he liked.

"L-Lance I'm g-gonna cum!" He screamed out loudly looking up at Lance who was smirking as he slowly slowed his pace down.

Keith came onto the bed, it wasn't a lot but it made him go practically limp as Lance came into the condom.

He pulled out taking it off and put the condom into the bin laying down next to Keith and looking into his eyes.

"So that's what you like" he said smirking at the blushing omega.

"Shut up" he replied crossing his arms and pouting at Lance now.

"It's fine, it's not weird if that's what you thought" Lance touched Keith's chin pulling him in.

"Thanks" he blushed mumbling.

Lance pulled Keith into a kiss and hugged him tightly.

"Your welcome" Lance replied whispering into Keith's ear.

((Sorry for the crappy end to this chapter but I still hoped you liked it))