Game Day

((Thank you guys so much for 100 reads!! I know it might not seem like much but I never thought I would get over 10 so i just wanted to say thank youuu~~))

Keith and Lance had been sitting at the dinner table downstairs for the past hour waiting for Shiro to calm down and walk back into the room.

"What are we gonna say??" Keith was scared but tired but no way in hell was he gonna fall asleep.

Even though it was two a.m and Keith felt like he was about to pass out he had to stay awake or who knows what might happen to Lance.

He looked like he wasn't tired at all but Keith knew he was probably dying to go to bed at that point.

A couple minutes later they both just looked at each other confused about Shiro's whereabouts.

"Maybe he's dead?" Lance said jokingly shrugging but Keith just shoved him a bit too hard nearly knocking him off his chair because he was caught off guard.

"Ow" the alpha said chuckling while regaining his balance and shoving Keith slightly in return.

Keith was about to stand up and start looking for Shiro but that's when he entered the room and Keith zoomed back into his chair as fast as he could.

"So Keith" he started but Keith butted in not letting him speak at all.
"Nothing happened! He didn't touch me!" Keith shouted at his brother.

"I told you alphas were dangerous and if hadn't yet he will!" Lance wasn't able to contribute due to Keith shoving him down to stop him from talking considering that if he did he would just make it worse.

"No he won't, he doesn't even like me!" Keith shouted and directly after he calmed down realising what he had said but his brother looked the same as before.

"Exactly because he'll just use you!! He doesn't care about your feelings" Lance was able to understand why Keith's brother was talking like this but the look on Keith's face could tell him that he had enough.

"Calm down" Lance said in a calm voice but Shiro wasn't backing down
"He's dangerous Keith!" Lance was getting annoyed as well but nowhere near as much as Keith.

"Shut up!" the omega slammed the table and started upstairs which surprised them both considering that omegas were usually quiet.

"You pushed it too far" Lance mumbled towards Shiro and he seemed to have heard "What?" He was calming down now but he still sounded angry while talking to Lance.

"How about you actually try to help?" The brother asked narrowing his eyes at Lance while walking towards Lance and standing right next to him.

He crossed his arms and looked up at the other alpha giving him a dirty look.

"I would but you won't let me get close to him" even though that had never happened Lance knows he would do that.

"Shut up" he said through gritted teeth deciding to shove Lance lightly and point towards the stairs.

"Fine" he sighed standing up and slowly diverting his eyes from Shiro and looking up the stairs.

As he arrived at Keith's bedroom door he decided to knock not hearing anything from inside his room except the door unlocking.

Somehow Keith was back on his bed and Lance just chuckled sitting next to him.

"You okay?" Keith pulled the covers that were covering his head so his black mullet was showing and as he turned his head to face the alpha.

His bangs were covering his eyes so Lance moved it out of the way so he could see his indigo eyes which were glimmering.

"What?" He asked blushing and hiding his cheeks while looking up at Lance.