Game Night

((Just a bit of a smut warning for all of you and I hope you like iiiittt~~))

Keith fumbled with the handle before opening the door and stumbling inside with Lance right behind him.

He barely managed to close the door while Lance picked him up and he planted soft kisses on his cheek whilst carrying him upstairs.

Keith was blushing insanely as he kissed Lance back on his lips almost forcefully.

Lance kissed back slowly opening Keith's door and sitting down on his bed placing the omega into his lap.

"A-re y-you sure?" Keith stuttered quietly while looking up at Lance who seemed to be eyeing Keith's neck.

"Yeah~" he whispered into the omegas ear slightly kissing him on the neck.

"I won't be too rough" Lance pulled himself away but Keith knew that Lance's alpha instincts might take over.

Keith nodded and tried to seem like he wasn't scared but he hoped that Lance at least brought a condom.

He felt Lance's soft lips on his as he pushed in further deepening the kiss and Keith loved every second of it.

He felt himself being laid onto the bed still not breaking the kiss as Lance started tugging at his shirt.

The alpha sat up pulling of Keith's shirt and he shivered as he looked up at Lance who was smirking as he was taking off his own shirt.

Keith blushed scanning over Lance's tanned chest just looking up at him made it feel so much more real, he still didn't think this was really happening he couldn't believe it.

Lance slowly took off his own jeans revealing his white boxers.

He felt Lance slide off his jeans as well revealing his black and white boxers.

Lance crawled up beside him laying kisses on Keiths neck making him moan slightly as he sucked on his neck.

He felt Lance pull off his boxers slowly as he moved in to kiss Keith more deeply on the lips.

Lance threw Keith's boxers across the room and put a finger at the rim of his hole.

Keith moaned into the kiss pulling Lance closer to him and he felt him chuckle against his lips.

The alpha slowly broke the kiss leaving a bridge of saliva between them.

He looked down at the omega smirking at him "Ready?" He was leaning close to Keith practically breathing down his neck.

Keith just nodded and Lance kissed his neck sucking on his skin as he slowly put his finger into Keith's hole.

Keith started moaning instantly which slightly embarrassed him as Lance quietly chuckled to himself hearing Keith's moans.

Lance started moving his finger in deeper slowly pulling it in and out of Keith's hole which made him moan.

He added in a second finger without warning scissoring them inside.

"A-AHH" Keith was crying out as Lance went faster leaving hickeys on Keiths neck.

"Do you want it" Keith felt Lance's fingers slowly leave his hole and he was already missing the sensation.

"Y-yes" Keith replied slowly nodding his head as Lance sat up grabbing his jeans and searching around in his pockets pulling out a condom.

"Why do you have that?" Keith asked surprised about how he knew this would happen but he was glad at the same time.