You're hot!

A soft breeze brushed over the boy's soft bangs sending a shiver through his body.

He rolled around pulling up the blanket over his head.

He tried to fall back into his sleep but he was already too awake which annoyed him.

Groaning the boy rolled of the couch onto the floor with a loud 'thud' wich caused him pain but he was too tired to care.

"Shirooo!" Keith shouted up at his brother who seemed to have just groaned before replying.

"What is it!?" He shouted down the stairs.

"Helppp!" Keith said half mumbling to himself  "help yourself!" Shiro said before going back to bed.

Keith just crossed his arms and lay on the floor.
...
Shiro sighed seeing Keith sleeping on the floor so nudged him awake and Keith slowly opened his eyes looking up at his brother.

"What is it?" Keith asked quietly still only seeing blurry blotches in front of him "Go up to your bed, you have school tomorrow"

Shiro smiled as he spoke or at least Keith thought he was smiling, he couldn't really see facial expressions at that point  especially ones as subtle as Shiro's.

Keith groaned as he was carried up to bed and practically thrown on.

He wanted to argue with his brother but he didn't have enough energy to.
...
Keith struggled awake hearing his loud alarm blare in his eardrums.

He slowly awoke laying his feet on the floor and turning off his alarm. He could hear his brother brewing coffee downstairs which somehow made Keith get up faster.

He pulled off his shirt to get dressed into his school clothes and heading downstairs grabbing his coffee mug and holding out in front of Shiro.

"Sorry," Shiro seemed to have chuckled a slight bit looking down at Keith "No coffee this morning" Keith pouted up at his brother before putting down his coffee cup back into its place.

"Well you still have 10 minutes until I have to go to work" Shiro seemed to be pointing something out though really he was just saying for the sake of it.

Keith just rolled his eyes and walked out to his brother's car waiting for Shiro to come and unlock it.

Shiro took his time washing out his plate and his mug and only then Keith remembered he should probably eat but he wasn't too bothered.

"Can we go now?" Keith asked looking up at his brother trying to open the locked car until Shiro opened it causing Keith to fall back as the door slammed open.

Shiro chuckled but Keith just gave him a dirty look as he dusted himself off getting into the car.
...
The boy brushed back his hair and hopped out the car saying bye to his brother under his breath.

He sat outside the school waiting for the doors to open. He stared down at the ground shivering in the cold weather.

He looked up rubbing his palms together to try and heat himself up.

The short omega looked up seeing someone across the street, he could only see a figure, it was still too dark to see very far.

The boy was about to shout across the street but whoever it was started coming closer.

Keith was only able to make out who it was as they got even closer eventually sitting right next to him.

Keith turned slightly, his bangs covering his eyes from being seen by the alpha.

He had soft tanned skin with light freckles dotted his cheeks, he had perfect chocolate brown hair. He wore a button up blue shirt and jeans with black converse shoes.

Keith could barely speak he was taken back by the alpha's look but managed to stutter out a question "w-who are y-you?" The other boy looked at him with a questioning look.

"My name's Lance" the omega looked into his midnight blue eyes which made Keith blush a bright red.

"I-I'm Keith" he mumbled towards the alpha who smiled down at him "Are you okay?" The taller male asked scooching closer to Keith.

He was looking for any way out of this situation and thank God the doors had just opened.

"Bye, Lance" he said quietly as he walked inside and Lance seemed to have stayed outside.

Keith breathed a sigh of relief as he sunk to the floor in front of his class though he was still lightly blushing he tried to ignore it completely.
...
A couple minutes later Hunk walked down the hallway with his girlfriend and smiled down at Keith who just returned an awkward smile at him.

Hunk gave a Shay a slight kiss on the cheek before waving her goodbye.

"You know we're getting new classes!" Hunk said excitedly but this startled Keith, what if he ended up in a class with Lance, though he hlknew he would love to know him more.

Hunk looked down at the omega confused by him not responding "You okay Keith" Keith brushed it off and smiled up at Hunk halheartedly
"Yeah thanks for letting me know"
...
As class was coming to an end Keith peered out the door seeing a familiar face walking by "Hey," Lance said peering around the doorway "Sorry I'm late" Lance smiled slightly
"Just sit down" Replied Mr.Kolivan.

Thankfully Keith got to keep his teacher but he couldn't think about it for long as Lance sat down next to him.

Keith blushed slightly as Lance whispered to him "Nice to see you again" Keith didn't reply, instead he acted like he didn't really care much for Lance.

Lance smiled slightly which Keith caught out the corner of his eye.
...
The bell rung and Keith rushed out of class to try and avoid things getting even more awkward.

"Hey!" The boy knew it was Lance and he reluctantly turned around waving
"You left your bag" Lance chuckled slightly as he handed the bag to the smaller boy and Keith blushed looking away.

"Thanks, I guess" he said the last words under his breath and Lance hunched down to the boy's level
"You sure you're okay"

Lance was clearly trying to continue their last conversation and Keith sadly agreed.

"Yeah I'm fine it's just..." he trailed off looking into Lance's mesmerising eyes
"Just what?" The taller boy asked standing back up straight looking down at the boy.

Keith thought for a second before speaking, he blushed looking up at the alpha "You're hot"

Keith only realised what he had said after Lance's face was practically a tomato.

That was a mistake.

((Sorry again for the crappy chapter hopefully I'll get better later, see ya soon~~~))