Chapter 15: Grandma's House

Chapter 15:  Grandma's House

     Aiden parked the car and we got out. We go in and everyone from the football team and the cheerleaders and my little group of friends were here. "Aye Aiden's here!" Seth shouted. Everyone looked over and started clapping. Aiden smiled at everyone and then looked over at me. "I'm ready when you are." I shake my head smiling. "Enjoy the limelight first. I'm going to order me something then come back to you."  He nods, and then walks off to his group of friends. "Nia, I was waiting for you to come." Beth says. She, Bronx, April and all sat at a table. "Go get some ice-cream, come back, and tell me what happen." Beth whispered.

        I go and get in line to order. "Hi can I get a chocolate fudge sundae." I order. The girl typed in my order. "Would that be all?" She asked. "No, can I get the same of what she ordered, with two cherries." Aiden interrupted. I looked at him, He smirked at me. She says our price and I pull out a ten dollar bill.  She looks over at Aiden and smiles at him.

  "Thank You." I heard him say when I started to walk back to my table. I turn to look at him and give a small smile. He runs his hand through his hair. "How about we get our own separate table and talk. That's a part of the marriage also right?" He suggested. I smirk, "Sure."

He pointed to a little booth next to an old couple. I laugh and walk over to it. He follows and get in across from me. I set my sundae down in front of me and dig in. The fudge and vanilla ice-cream just tasted so good in my mouth. My eyes closed for a second and I moan in delight. I open my eyes to see Aiden staring at me with his spoon in mid-air.

    "Nia. Please don't do that again." He slowly said. "Why I—"Hi do you guys need anything?" The cash register girl stood in front of us. "Um, No we're good." I simply said. "What about you handsome do you need anything?" She asked Aiden.

Way to look desperate.

"No. I'm good, thanks for asking." Aiden said, not even looking at her. He was looking at me. I see he was trying his hardest not to say anything rude. "Okay well um," She stepped back. "I'll be um—"Miss." The old woman behind us called her. She turned to the old lady and sneered. "Yes."

     "They said they were fine, and that miss over there is obviously his girlfriend, so you shouldn't be making a move on him in front of her. That's rude, so just go back to your job, before I call the manger and tell him your harassing customers."  Look over at the lady and smile. The girl huffed and walked away. 

     I lean over our booth and thank her. "Oh your welcome sweetheart, I was young once and I know what it's like to have a good looking boyfriend and have all the girls on him." She laughed. "Oh No, he's not—"I'm her fiancé, and thank you that girl wasn't going to go away." Aiden moved over on my side and leaned over like I was. I glare at him.

"He's not my fiancé, don't believe him." I told the lady. She laughed.

 I was sitting down in the seat now. He replies with something I didn't hear. He looks down at me. "Are you mad darling?" He teases. I hit his leg making him fall down in the seat.

       "No, I'm not mad honeybunch." He gives the lady one last smile and sits back down. "Why do you always do that?" I asked him. He pulled his ice-cream over and scooped some up. "Because its fun with you, cause your eyes always widen when I say stuff like that." He answers with ice-cream in his mouth. "It was only funny once." I confess. "Yeah that was a good day wasn't it?" I nod, swiping his second cherry off his ice-cream. I laugh when he looks at me crazy. "Did you just do that?" I nod, chewing it up. "Yes I did."

He put his hand to his heart."We're getting a divorce."

I laugh, "Shut up, we were never married."