Chapter 37: The Big Game

Yay! I really enjoyed writing this chapter. And It's pretty long I think. So Enjoy. (: 

Chapter 37: The Big Game

               I’m not for sure when Aiden got up and left, but when I turn over there was a note where his body was. It reads:

I didn't want to wake you. You know what day it is, Homecoming Game. So i hope you're there. I love you, and I love saying that to you.

-Aiden

      I smile, thinking about him. And about last night and how he was so caring. He told me he loved me and that made me happy yes. But was did I love him? I wasn’t for sure, I knew that I had strong feelings for him, but was it love? “Get up Nia.” I heard my dad come in and say. I sit up and look at him. “I’m up daddy.” He nods, and stands at the door. “Whats up?” I get up and go to the bathroom. “Nothing, it’s just that your mom told me that Aiden stopped by.” He said. I stop and look at him, “Yeah and…”

                    He puts his hand up in surrender, “I’m just saying sweetheart. You know all you have to do it ask and I will give you some money for condoms. I am not ready nor is your mother to be grandparents and I tr—“Dad! Dad! Daddy Stop!” I yell in alarm. “You don’t have to worry about that. Just please can we change the subject.” Dad sighs in relief. “Of course honey. I’m going to leave you to get dress,” He closes the door and leaves. “Have a nice day!” I hear him yell.

                    I finally pull into the school parking lot and unbuckle my seat belt. I jump when Beth knocks on my window, smiling really hard. “Get out the car.” She said in a singsong voice. “Stop knocking on the window and I will.” She steps back so I could open the door. “Aiden told you he loved you?” She asked. I look at her confused.

                    “How do you know that?”

                    We were walking side by side to the doors. “I overheard Adam talking to Aiden about it, anyway did he?” She asked again. I nod, smiling. She squeals loud, making people look over at us. “So does that mean your back together?” I frown, not really thinking about that. “I don’t know. It wasn’t really reconfirmed.” We reached my locker and I put my stuff away. A note drops put and sways to the ground. I pick it up and open it, reading:

Skip fourth hour and meet me in the small gym

-Aiden xx

         I laugh and stuff the note in my purse. “Alright we’ll you’re going to the game right?” I asked her. “Of course, it’s our last Homecoming Game. I’m fucking going.” She replied. “Oh yeah well, do you want to get something for lunch?” Beth nods and raises her hand for a high five. We slap hands randomly and laugh. “I’m going to go now.” She said.

~~~

                    When the bell rung for fourth hour I walked to the small gym like the note said. I didn’t know what to expect when I went in. I opened the door and Aiden was standing there in a black t-shirt and pants. “What the hell.” I laugh. He smiles, “I had my jersey on, but it was getting hot.” I nod in understanding and shrug.

                    “So what’s up?”

                    He holds out his hand and gives someone a thumb up. Just then some music starts to play and I put my hand in his. “Are you allowed to do this?” I laugh. He smirks and pulls me close. Trumpets by Jason Derulo. I shake my head when I actually stop and listen to the words. It was a catchy song, but the lyrics were dirty. “Why are you playing this?” I look up at Aiden. “Because, ever time that you get undress I hear symphonies in my head.” He sings. I laugh, “Change this song. This one is bad.” He smirks, “Alright, next song.” He yells. The song changes and Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran plays.