Chapter 5- Zoe

zoe was outgoing...she didnt care what anyone thought but then again what wereworlf did. Her wolf was lure pitch black... it was amazing, she was so beautiful even in her wolf form

she absolutely hated humans...her words were 'they are all dueshbags who have no swag' yeah i know...another bad ass. she curses alot but funnily enough never gets into trouble. she is not a beta or an aplha or a daughter of a beta or alpha, she is just a part of the pack. but to me she is so special...to me she is beautiful, and breathtaking. naturally as she is a lower rank...she isnt as strong or powerful as Vans or Shadow but she held so much more power that me. towards her...i was a weakling. no thats an understatement. i was less than a weakling.

zoe had beautiful brown eyes that suited her dark brown hair, she had full lips but unlike the rest of us wore little to no make-up...she was content with who she was and i loved her for that. i wanted to be like her apart from the fact that she was a werewolf. yuck. never ever ever ever like never want to be a 'mutt' or a 'pup' soz bff's but thats what they are to vampires. i am so glad i am no the only vamp in the group or i probably would kill them all becuase they are so breathtakingly beautiful.

real men fall for zoe...she is fun, smart, extremely attractive, considerate and her middle finger is her favourite. trust me she gives it to the humans all the time and they give it right back but then she gets andgry and her wolf threatens to surface.

she was simple...simple mascara, simple blush, simple clothes, simple accessories but she so rocked it. she was not a fashionist like at all. no jks she was. but she liked simple and it suited her. she was never afraid of what others thought of her.

she has 2 older brothers, both have found her mate...she hasnt yet as she is still 15 and hasnt matured enough yet. she is much more mature than her brothers though. i find them both so irritating but she is different. she is loving, even if her velvet brown wolf did surface she is much more gentle that most werewolves. she doesnt see red...it takes alot to get her really ticked off. and trust me i top her to kill list. i am her bestie but sometimes that is not enough. i am a vampire and she is still getting used to that. she is the newest of the nomads and we all love her. but i mean who wouldnt. she is everything a friend should be

...she is everything a guy would want. im serius even though she is a werewolf some vampires fall at her feet...yuck, and when humans are around her i can hear the unsteady beat of theie hearts...she makes them nervous, i mean who wouldnt be nervous around such beauty, such inner beauty and such outer beauty. all of the nomads are beautiful including me...all of us are drooled over and are wanted by werewolves, humans and even some vampires.

vampires dont usually fall in love...or even like people, the girls do of course but not so much the guys...for zoe to attrackt the male vampires...she must be doing something right.

too mad she hasnt found her mate...i know when she does she will be so happy. she doesnt date...like Vans, she wants to wait for her mate...so that he can be the one to mark her and take her virginity and blah blah blah on and on with all that stuff that really doesnt interest vampires like at all...

ok i admit i am a little interested...i wish i could have a mate sometimes so that i know it would work out and stuff.

oh wait...i forgot, zoe DID find her mate... he loved her with all his heart, but she rejected him because he was human. he didnt know they were mates but he loved her. later on he died from heart break...i am being ligit here. he actually died. anyway she felt so bad...she swore she would never love again.

i feel sad for her sometimes when i am alone; i wish he didnt dissapear and then die...she wishes that to. she loved him even if she doesnt admit it...she would never admit to loving a human and neither would i