chapter 13- friend or foe

"vans, kira, zoe, shadow, dylan, fang.. hey how are you all?"

they looked at me like i was a ghost, but then they all started talking at once, even with my super hearing; i couldnt understand anything...

"guys, one at a time please."

"OMG your alive justice..."

"Yes vans, thank you for pointing that out!"

"What about austin justice; what is he to you?"

"Kira, zoe i really dont know. i want nothing to do with him... he killed chase."

"Uh justice; stop with the chase thing, he had been dead for ages."

"Shadow you dont understand. he was a werewolf and i loved him. strangely enough. i loved him..."

the next thing i knew a hand was wrapped around my waist; there wasnt any sparks so i knew it was fang.

"Hey justice whats going on, are you going to reject that 'mutt' or what?"

"I cant bring my self to fang..i just... uh i dont know far out."

...

"Uh justice, dylan says that austin is heading this way and he is fuming."

"Oh goodie..."

"Get your hands of my mate, blood sucker."

"Well at least i can actually touch her mutt"

"Dont tempt me, as much as i want to kill you..."

my fangs extended and venom formed in my mouth... "You touch fang austin and  i will kill you myself."

wow i didnt know where that came from... last night i had the strangest dream about austin changing and being next to me when i woke up, thankfully that was just a dream and he hasnt changed at all...

"Fiesty are we now justice, you are mine and no one else can touch you..."

"Leave me alone mutt, i am not your mate!" and just for emphasis i put my hands around fangs waist, we were just a few milermetres apart.

a loud growl rumbled from austins chest, but i pushed him away and stalked off in  the opposite direction.  his rage seemed to grow from this as he caught my arm in a tight grip, i whipped my head around to see his pitch black eyes boring through my own.

"DONT YOU DARE WALK AWAY FROM ME BLOOD SUCKER, YOU ARE MY MATE AND YOU BELONG TO ME!!!"

"i AM NOT YOUR MATE AUSTIN, AND I NEVER WILL BE... YOU ARE A MONSTER AND A PUP AND I WOULD NEVER EVER BE YOUR LUNA, I AM A VAMPIRE NOT A BLOOD SUCKER AND VAMPIRES DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH MUTTS"

this got his attention as he turned into his wolf yet again, but this time i was ready... well i thought i was. he lunged for me and bit my arm. i scremed out in pain as well, his teeth sunk deeper into my rock solid body... how his teeth penetrated my skin, i will never know. maybe its a mate thing.

"AUSTIN; stop please, your hurtin me, austiin please." but that just seemed to eg him on as he checked me past a few humans. they all stared with wide eyes. i forgot all about austin as i lunged for the closest human...

i hadent fed in ages and these humans just saw austin transform so they were mine. i was faster than all those disgusting humans, so i caught them pretty quick, my fangs extracted as a drank, all four of them. i left one for kira because she looked so blood thirsty.

austin looked at me with an exprestion that i couldnt comprehend. he had changed back into his 'human' form and was staring at the band new scars on my arm from his teeth. he almost looked sorry but he howled in anger and walked in the other direction, pushing everyone in his way...

he was now my foe. or what humans call them... enemie