Chapter 12- Mate

"Austin, leave me alone..."

i looked down at the almost dead chase.

"Chase, baby can you hear me?"

"Hey justice, i wish you were my mate" and he died.

wait...what... chase was a werewolf. OMG, OMG, OMG.

"Austin, you knew and yet you killed him... you killed chase."

"Justice i...'

"No, dont justice me... you said you didnt care, why are you being so nice."

"Becuase you are my mate Justice..."

"What...?"

"Justice...calm down..."

i couldnt calm down. chase was dead, o my goodness... i was crying over a human, no i wasnt. chase was a damn werewolf. and i loved him... heck i loved him more than life itself and now he was dead. i couldnt control the shaking. i slumped down next to chases' lifeless body and cried. i cried so hard until i felt a warm hand on my shoulder; it sent shivers down my spine, austin was touching me...

"Austin, dont touch me... you killed him. you monster. YOU KILLED CHASE, YOU KILLED HIM austin you murdered chase, i loved him austin."

he shook his head, he almost looked sad it was hard to believe.

"And that's why i killed him. you are mine and mine only. i will kill any man that looks at you with lust. you are my god damn mate justice."

"No i am nothing to you, i will never be yours. not now not never, you 'mutt'"

it happened so quick i didnt have time to react... austin had changed into a gigantic pitch black wolf, he looked furious. i could hear his unsteady heartbeat as he lunged foward towards me. i didnt have any time to react as his teech caught the side of my waist and i groaned in agony.

my pain seemed to have settled austin becuase he changed back and kept apologising to me...

"justice...i..um...uh im so sorry, everything turned red. im so sorry...justice i...please i'm so..."

i cut him off, i couldnt take his niceness anymore.

"Austin, stay away from me, i dont give a damn about your apologies, it wont change what you have done. YOU KILLED HIM FOR GOODNESS SAKE, YOU KILLED SOMEONE I CARED ABOUT AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS SAY SORRY. WELL SORRY DOESNT FRICKIN' CUT IT AUSTIN. STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU... YOU MONSTER. I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. JUST LEAVE ME THE FUDGE ALONE. YOU KILLED CHASE, I WILL NEVER FORGiVE YOU FOR THIS."

"Justice please..."

"No...just"

"JUSTICE..." he used his alpha voice, not even i could resist that... no one could or would dare to.

"I'm sorry justice, i didnt mean to yell, please dont cry justice, please... im so sorry. all i saw was red...i"

"you what austin, i dont give a ben & jerries ice cream about what you think. you killed chase, stay away from me..."

"JUSTICE LET ME FINISH. GOD DAMNIT...im sorry justice please just listen. i am your mate for goodness sake. you got what you wanted didnt you. you got me jealous. now see what happens?"

"so your blaming me for his death ausitn?"

"No i'm not... i just...ah, im sorry.i just wish i could make you as happy as he made you."

as soon as he said that, fang walked in and put is arm around me... a loud grumble came from austins chest but i ignored it... i wish i didnt though. the next thing i knew was that fang was up a wall with austins hand on his throat.

"MINE..." was the only word austin said before i put my hand on his back. this seemed to get his attention as fang fell to the ground.

"she is not yours 'mutt'" ...again fang was pinned up against the wall.

"AUSTIN PUT HIM DOWN RIGHT NOW."

he didnt budge.

"AUSTIN IF YOU DONT PUT HIM DOWN I WILL REJECT YOU."

this got hs attention as fang dropped to the floor yet again.

"Fang are you ok?"

"Yes honey im fine, You?"

"Yes i am, please let me talk to my MATE alone please." with emphasis on mate.