Chapter 12- forgiveness

"justice please forgive me, please, please..." austin begged me again and again. i just walked away clutching my side where he bit me, that would leave a scar for a decade of so. haha oh well. these battle scars.

"Justice, i wish you were my mate."

"No chase; dont leave me please, chase please, please..."

...

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Justice its ok; you had a nightmare again."

"Oh vans, kira, zoe... its too much. he's gone... so many tears for a hum- i mean werewolf. so many tears. stop crying over chase justice. by the way zoe have you seen austin lately."

"As a matter afact. i saw him like two seconds ago; hes here to see justice again. do i let him in this time justice? or do i get to kick the alpha's sorry ass out the door again."

i could see the pleading in her eyes to kick him out. he has been here everyday asking for me, aparently he changed his looks and now looks, not so scary... oh have i been dying to see that. i would pay so much money to see him upset over something. he never showed any emotion before he told me i was his mate...

i still dont understand why i havent rejected him. i guess i am just hopeing that he will change for the better.

he walked in and i almost fell off my bed. OMG he was smoking, he had lost his mustache and he had lost his tan-(it is possible for werewolves to do that but dont ask me how cause i got nothin')- omg he was beautiful.

if i had a heart it would be racing at a million miles per hour, his heart was at a steady pace until he saw me. everyone left us be and i figeted with my fingers trying not to look at him in the eye.

i could feel his intense gaze on me, it was driving me crazy so i looked up and gasped as he sat right next to me.

"Why are your eyes all red and puffy, and why are you so slim- you havent been eating have you and your hair is in knots."

"Thanks for all of that Austin, my eyes are puffy from crying so much..." i didnt get to finish me scentence before my face was smashed against his hard chest.

austin was hugging me and i was loving every second of it. i loved his voice, his hair, his...wait what? i knew he was my mate but i really didnt want to think those things about him since he killed chase... thinking of chase brought new tears to my eyes.

"Shhh dont cry justice, im hear." he took a whiff of my scent and i did the same to him. it calmed us both down as i fell asleep in his arms. my first time without a nightmare in ages.

...

i rolled over and into a hard chest... i looked up and gasped. austin was sleeping next to me... omg i had to get out of here, i had to...

my thoughts were inturrupted when austin rolled over and put his arm around my waist... sparks flew everywhere. i never felt lke this, not even with chase. tears streamed down my face as i thought of chase.

"Baby, dont cry... its ok, im here." autins words seemed to calm me down. wait, what, why? oh well, i guess he finally accepted me as his mate.