|| Chapter 1 ||

This story is gonna be a Ereannie book. BUT RIVAMIKA WILL BE PRESENT IN THIS STORY!

I can't leave out my OTP

In this story, Ereannie and Rivamika will battle eachother at some point, maybe.

It's a hunger games story but my version so please don't be mean about. It's my version I repeat.

Enjoy! Please comment and tell me what you think!

Sorry if this story is rushing. IT'S GONNA BE A SHORT STORY. Probably like 5 or 6 chapters only or less.

Anyways Enjoy!

______________________________________

||< Eren's POV >||

Today is the day. The day where 2 people are chosen to fight in 99th Hunger Games. One man and One woman are going to be sent to fight to the death against other people from different districts.

I had no choice but to put my name down on the bowl. All children and teens had no choice either. The elders are the lucky ones because they don't have to. It's mostly it's young people like children and teens being chosen.

I stood in line, along with the other terrified children/teens who prayed not to be picked. Soon the line started to move, boys to the right and girls to the left, forming rows, facing the stage where the names will be picked out.

Time Passed and the lady who always picks out the names had arrived. She had a big smile on her face. Some kids even teens started to tear up. That only gave joy to the lady, wearing a white dress and wig, dressed oddly weird. A heartless lady.

"Good Morning Children! Quite a beautiful weather we're having" She greeted in a cheerful voice. "You all know why I'm here right?" She looked at the crying children, that only made her giggle.

"Don't cry my children! I beg you!......Now, shall we begin. Don't want to waste time" She walked over to the bowl full of girl names and reached her hand down.

"Ladies first, am I right?" She smirked and finally had a white piece of paper with a name. I heard all the girls gasp.

The lady slowly opened it and had a face full of delight. "And the first one to be picked is......."

A silent pause.

"Annie Leonhart!" She applaud. I glanced at the blonde girl who was being forced to walk up the stage. She seemed very pissed off. She even rejected the hug the lady was about to give her.

"Alright then. Let's move on!" She walked over to the bowl filled with boy names. She reached down and grabbed one. She opened it and of course, smiled.

"Eren Jeager!" She shouted in excitement even though she didn't know who that was. It was me.

The boys around turned to look at me. All the attention was on me. I could hear my mother cry in the background. Her son has been chosen and could probably be killed.

The guard came to me and grabbed me by the arm and pulled out of the row and up stage.

The lady gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Congratulations young man!" She turned to the audience.

"Give a round of applause for our chosen one's!" They all applauded. I could see people sighing in relief, grateful it's not them.

My mother crying in the arms of my father. Soon, they lead me and the blonde girl back stage, giving us more information about the games.