|| Chapter 5 ||

Enjoy!
_____________________________________

||<Eren's POV>||

While I was training, I was finally called.  I stepped outside the training area and outside was reporters waiting for me.  Flashes from cameras hitting me and my eyes. There was so many but there was only one reporter and a camera man, the rest was people taking pictures.

I stood in front of the camera.  “What's your name?” the reporter guy asked as he had the microphone so close to my mouth.  “Eren Jaeger” I answered.

“What district are you from?”

“District 9” I said proudly.  He was surprised over the tone of my voice and continued, “Are you prepared for the big day in 2 days?”

“......I guess...but I'm not sure until the day comes” I heard gasp from the people who were taking pictures of me.  

“Interesting. Do you think, you have what it takes to win?”

I'm not sure.  Do I have what it takes?  

“I'm not sure, but as long as I'm quick, they can't kill me” I said, sounding very unsure over what I said.  I honestly don't know.

He nodded his head and lastly asked me, “Okay, final question.  Do you think you can win along with your partner?”

I can.  And I will.  As long as Annie and me stay together, we'll be fine.  Until the time comes when we're going to have to face District 10.  Then we're screwed.

“I believe in us and our possibility on winning.  We have to fight ‘till the end. If you don't fight, you can't win.  So I'll fight and win” I said with determination in my voice.

After I said that, I heard mumbling in the background.  I could care less on what they think of me. Whether they believe me or not, or simply think I'm crazy, I'll prove it when me and Annie are the last ones standing.  

Standing proud and bloody.  I started walking back to the training area, leaving all of them speechless.  As soon as I returned, I returned as another man.

The boy that was scared in the beginning, and fear of hurting others is long gone, he's dead.  Now a man was born. A man that doesn't care anymore. He'll do what he has to do to win.

I'll protect Annie and win this stupid game.   Nothing's gonna stop me. I'll fight! And fight!  Until I can no longer breath, which won't happen.

District 10, you have a new opponents.  Opponents that you've never seen before.  So I suggest watch out ‘cause we'll be the last ones standing.    

I quickly grabbed a weapon from the weapons table and began working harder.  I glanced at Annie, she was climbing ropes. A slight smile appeared in my lips.  And then focused back on me.

With Mikasa

||<Mikasa's POV>||

“Only victors are allowed to live….this world is merciless like that” I said, looking into the eyes of the reporter, I saw in fear in his eyes.  

I continued, “My specialty is cutting flesh. If I'm forced to demonstrate it.  I'll show no hesitation” I heard them all gulp and take one step back, knowing I'm a dangerous person.  

“Um, Do you think you can win along with your partner?” He asked.  “I can. As long as me and him are still breathing, we can do anything.  We're gonna win together or not at all” I said then left, returning to the training area, where Levi was waiting for me.

||<Eren's POV>||

After all interviews were done, we were told that we're done for today and return back to our rooms.  Annie and I walked together to our room. As we walked, many thoughts were running through my head.

If I win, I live.
If I lose, I die.
If I don't fight, I can't win.  

We arrived to our room.  It was already dark outside and I layed down in my bed, tired, ready to go to bed.  As my eyes were closing, a soft voice called me, “Eren”

I opened my eyes and stood up.  Annie had an expression on her face that I've never seen before.  “What is it?” I asked her.

“Nothing” she replied and layed down and hid herself under the blankets.  I know she's scared, scared of dying. I'm scared to, but I won't let it get the best of me.  

I'll show her that there's nothing to be afraid of.  That it's gonna be okay. I promise you Annie. We will win and go back home.  I will make sure of it.

With Mikasa

||<No One's POV>||

As soon as Mikasa closed the door to their room.  Levi pinned her against the wall and started kissing her neck, making her moan.  

It's been awhile since they last done it together.  He misses hearing her call/screaming his name in pleasure. Seeing her, under him.  Having full control.

He couldn't take it anymore.  He also couldn't stand other men flirting with his wife, Mikasa.  So, he wanted them to hear that she already belongs to someone, and that someone is him.  

To back off or die.  

<<<<<<<<<<<<Time Skip>>>>>>>>>>>

Soon, Mikasa and Levi fell asleep.  Levi fell asleep on top of Mikasa. Mikasa had her arms around him.  They were both naked in each other's  arms.

Another amazing night they had.  At that moment, it felt like home.  Mikasa suddenly opened her eyes, she smiled, seeing her husband sleeping peacefully in her chest.  

She ran her fingers through his smooth hair.  “We will win” she mumbled and continued, “I promise…..I love you” she finished as she kissed his head.

As she closed her eyes, she heard him reply, “I love you too” he said, still having his eyes closed.  

She smiled and went back to sleep.  Waiting for the big day to come in 2 days.  She'll be prepared. So she can walk away with him.  

That's a goal she will accomplish.  

To be continued………..
----------------------------------------------------------
See you all in the next chapter!

1_HaveHope_1 is out :)