|| Chapter 2 ||

NOTE:

Rivamika will be the bad guys in this story.  However, there will be parts about Rivamika and why they want to win okay. 

Enjoy!
______________________________________

||<Eren's POV>||

Levi and Mikasa.  So that's their name from District 10.  I don't know why but just by looking at their names makes me somehow nervous.  Why did that reporter guy seemed so shock after I said 'no' to his question about being afraid of the team from District 10.

Why do I feel like they'll be the biggest problem we'll have to face?  Right now, probably we'll see them in action.  I just hope they aren't the way they seem to be.

"What did that lady tell you?" Annie asked, putting down the paper.  "We need to get ready in like 20 minutes" I answered.

"Why?"

"We're going to meet our opponents.  The ones on the paper I gave you" I said. 

"Oh"

Few Minutes, we were both dressed and walked out the door.  We both walked, shoulder to shoulder, down the hallway.  We had to wear clothes that were similar to eachother.

I think most teams had to wear what we're wearing too.  "Children!  You made it!" She said as she came out of nowhere.

It startled both of us.  She's really got to stop doing that.  "Anways, let's go" she said and started walking, followed by me and Annie.

Soon she stopped infront of 2 big steel doors.  She turned to face us.  "Are you ready?" She asked us with a grin. 

We both kept a serious face on.  She took that as a yes and turned to the door.  She pushed both doors open and reveals, what seems to be a training area.

There was also people there too.  Those people are from each District.  They were wearing the same thing as we were.  I assume they were our opponents.

They stopped what they're doing and all their attention went to me and Annie.  It was dead silence until the lady spoke, "I present to you, District 9!" She clapped.

That was only sound in the building.  I looked at every single person, they look like they were the same age as me. 

But I thought deeper.  These kids are like me, scared.  They were chosen to fight in these games and kill for Survival.

They had hopes and dreams like me until their names were called up.  And all of their dreams and hopes went down the toilet.

The lady turned to us and said, "I suggest you both start training.  I know you both don't want to be killed as soon as you step foot in the arena.  These people around you, have no problem taking you out.  Now, go" she told us, sounding very harsh and no longer in a happy state.

She turned to face the others, "District 10 will be here shortly.  Good luck!" She left, closing the steel door behind her. 

Me and Annie looked at eachother.  "It's gonna be okay.  Just focus on you, not on nobody else okay" she told me.  I nodded in agreement and we both started walking to the weapons table.

I looked at each weapon.  They were all sharp and ready to cut flesh.  I sighed, "This is it" I mumbled.

I got a machete and walked over to one of the dummies.  Annie got a dagger and went to a dummy next to mine.

She started to slice the dummy, trying to cut off its arms but it only made scratches to it.  I was impressed, does she already have experience with a real weapon?