"And baby even on our worst nights I'm into you"

After Frankie explained what she knew about the upside down and the Demogorgon, Cami got a phone call.

"Hello?" Cami answered.

"Is she there?" It was Steve.

"Who?" Cami asked innocently.

"C'mon Cami, Frankie." He sighed.

"She was but she left a while ago." Cami lied.

"If you see her tell her I want to talk to her, it's about Nancy, I'm worried."

Cami rolled her eyes and answered with a bored sigh. "Sure, why not?"

"Thanks."

"Bye." Cami hung up.

"Call him back," Frankie told her.

"I thought we were trying to get over him, how is talking to him about her going to help?" Cami asked.

"I do, but he's still my best friend, he needs to talk to someone." Frankie took the phone and dialed the number she knew by heart.

"Hello?" He answered.

"It's me," Frankie said softly.

"Cami, that filthy liar." He chuckled.

"What's up?"

"Last night when I found you, I had left from Nancy's house and I saw her and Jonathan together. I don't know what to think, I don't know what to do. I-" He sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me last night?" Frankie asked and Cami gasped.

"Well, I saw how you were and I didn't want to bother you with my shit."

"Steve, I always have time for you and your shit." Frankie chuckled, she had an audience and it was making her shy.

"I know, and I love you for it. I have to go, Tommy and Carol and here." Steve sounded like he was moving around.

"Okay, I'll stop by later," Frankie told him.

"See you later then, ow, stop." He hung up.

"You bitch! You stayed with him last night? And you're going back there? With no intention of telling me?" Cami asked slightly offended.

"He's my friend." Frankie tried to explain.

"Let's go watch a movie?" Cami asked. "My treat."

"Let's go."

They got there in almost perfect time to watch the scene in the alley go down.

"Finish that sentence," Steve said in an intimidating tone.

Frankie ran over to everyone and stood by Jonathan. Nancy stood quiet and Steve shook his head.

"Go to hell, Nancy." Steve dismissed her.

"Come on, Nancy, let's just leave." Jonathan took her arm.