"And i try to resist but the devil always wins"

Her hair was done and now she was working on her makeup, last minute she decided she was going to incorporate the blood somehow. She looked at the pink clock on her wall and saw it was already 6:08 PM.

"Shit," She said as she applied mascara on her long lashes.

"Hey," Monica popped into the mirrors reflection.

"Hey, what's up?" Frankie closed the tube and picked up her peachy lipgloss to finish up.

"Just checking up on you, you look nice." Monica said as she took a seat on Frankie's bed. "What time is Jack coming?"

"He's in New York, Billy's picking me up in a bit." She looked at her reflection for almost too long.

"Billy? Like Max's Billy?" Monica sat up.

"Yeah," She stood up and stepped back to look at the whole costume again, her brain already trying to pick it apart.

"I hope to be as hot as you," Monica sighed looking at her older sister, almost like she knew what she was doing.

"Monny, please, you're so pretty I bet all kinds of people have crushes on you." Frankie sat next to Monica; the comment quickly taking her mind off of herself.

"I guess, Moms still got it too, the other day Mr. Clarke was trying to flirt with her and she was being so, charming? I swear he was in love." Monica and Frankie giggled.

"So, you gonna tell me why you aren't dressed yet?" Frankie took note of her everyday t shirt and shorts.

"I'm not up for anything tonight," Monica shrugged and now had a sad look on her face.

"What's up baby?" Frankie put an arm around her.

"I just miss El and I feel like no one else cares. Like I can't help but wonder how she's doing, what she's doing. I've been so consumed with my own thoughts that I didn't think of a costume." Monica laughed sadly.

"El is one of the toughest chicks I know and I haven't even met her, I know she's handling it, whatever it may be. And if you miss her why don't you talk to mike? He was in love with her, I'm sure he can understand." She rubbed the younger Wheeler's back. "As for your costume, let's raid your closet and if it comes to it I guess we can raid mine." She knew that would cheer her up, she loved borrowing Frankie's things.

"Oh, you're the best sister ever." Monica hugged her.

Settling on her dressing as Mary Henry in Carnival of Souls. Frankie even curled her hair a little. There was a honk outside as Frankie applied a coat of mascara to Monica's eyelashes.

"That's me," Frankie was a little nervous, to tell the truth she was always a little nervous around Billy.

He just had a way to always make her feel like a coy little thing (not that she'd ever show it).

"Bye guys, I'm sleeping at Cami's so don't wait up." She kissed her parents cheeks. 

"Be safe, have fun." Her mother told her.

"I will murder that boy if I have to and then make it look like an accident." Chase Wheeler warned.

"He's not even in town tonight and you told me you liked him." Frankie frowned.