Chapter 1 - Prologue

This is my first story so feedback would be appreciated!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janemba was gone, the threat in Hell had finally been destroyed after a long fought battle. As the sparkles began to disappear a young demon boy appeared in front of him, terrified of the golden warrior. He ran off back to the hall, tripping a few times giving Gogeta a few seconds to process it.

"Heheheh, that was.. Really anti-climactic.." He said laughing to himself quietly, before looking to his hands.

"So this is fusion... I- oh I mean 'we' only saw this with the boys! But Im surprised we managed to pull it off thanks to Pikkon!" He started to observe his body saying this, with Goku's voice being the dominant of the two at that moment.
Pikkon soon came to, flying to the fused warrior with a stunned look.

"Your power! i-it eclipses my own in terms of.. Well, everything! This fusion... It really did come in handy." Pikkon looked to Gogeta, before looking back at the fleeing teenage demon kid.

"I'll go tell King Yemma we've managed to eliminate Janemba, and that Hells back to its normal state.." Soon Pikkon began flying off, leaving Gogeta alone once again.

"sigh... I guess I better try and defu-" His Saiyan instincts doubled into overdrive as sparkles (looking similar to his stardust breaker) began to surround him, quickly swirling around him.

"Whats going on!?" Gogeta shouted, with Vegeta's voice being dominant here as he quickly tried powering up to max to get the sparkles off, but his ki wouldn't activate.

"N-No-" As the sparkles of light began to create an orb around the area, about 2 meters wide Pikkon heard the shout and came blasting back.

"Goku! Vegeta! Whats happeninggggghhh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h" His voice was blocked out as the white orb of energy soon dissipated, leaving Pikkon bewildered as to what happened to the saiyans.

"W-where did they go?!"

----------------------------------------------------

This... Will change everything...

A lone figure stands before the ship of the Emperor of Galaxies, about to unleash his final attack.

"EVERYTHING!" He charged a small ki ball, swirling like an unstable orb ready to disperse before throwing it in the emperors direction.

"...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAa..." Fireza merely shrugged it off, as the blast got consumed immediately within the sun-like ball that was heading towards the planet.

"..N-No...." Bardock could let out with the last of his breath, as the supernova was soon blasted towards him in an instant, consuming him as well as the planet.

A blood curdling cry could be heard as Bardocks body was slowly disintegrating from the blast, with the entire supernova getting close and closer to the core of Planet Vegeta.

"KAAAAKAAAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT!!!...." His last words spoke, before his entire body disappeared into the flames of Vegeta. This would be where the story ends, the end of Bardock, Father of Goku. But not this time, as his body slowly pieced itself back together again ash to ash.

His conscious looked back on his life, flashing scenes of bloodshed amongst many planets, some of which didn't deserve it. Then, it finally focused on Bardocks team, laying dead on planet Kanassa.
His fist wrenching the same bloody bandana he wore at the time of his death, he let out a scream of agony.