Chapter 4

Before I begin I'd like to say that all 3 of these members (Piccolo, Gogeta, Bardock) have been relatively dialled back many years of age, so this means their all basically 17-18 years of age.

Also found out Movie Bardock got retconned, so yeah thats sad. But Im hype for the Broly movie in hopes of it being good :D

now lets continue this cringe story.

- - - - - - - - -

A sudden open of eyes and a large shook of shakings with a gasp echoed inside Beacons infirmary.

"I'm.... I'm alive... huh, second time I've said that." He thought to himself, partly enlightened that he survived death yet again.

Bardock was beginning to move his arms and legs around in the bed when he saw the door to his left open to reveal a tall green man with pointy ears and a turban. He looked to Bardock for a second as he entered, before sitting on a chair beside him (arms crossed and all).

"Who are you!?" Bardock tried to raise his voice moving up before his body collapsing back onto the bed, weakened by old blows before he arrived here. 

"If it weren't for my friend you'd be dead right now, just understand that before I tell you anything." 

"Tch. Like you could handle me slug face." Piccolo could only sigh inside at his bold insult. 

"My name is Piccolo, and I know your name is Bardock, father-" 

"How." Bardock answered questionably at the green man, suspicious at how he knew his identity.

Sighing to himself before continuing, "I'm friends with your son, Kakarot." Bardock's was stunned, this Namekian knew his son? How? He had so many questions for the Namekian, and he wanted to get them answered as soon as he can. Forcing himself forward he grabbed Piccolo by the collar, shocking the Namekian 

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY SON-"

Suddenly, a strong aura began to ooze out of piccolo, one that could only be described as overwhelmingly huge. Bardock felt a chill down his spine, realising this was no ordinary Namekian.

He was strong, stronger than he could realise. Bardock had begun to realise that this Namek didn't take too kindly to being touched, as he slowly let go and sat back into his bed. Piccolo stopped releasing his ki before speaking once more, 

"Its a long story..."

..............

"So my son-" 

"-became the legendary super Saiyan, and defeated the galactic tyrant Frieza." Bardock was astonished as his son not only being the Saiyan of legend, but took down the emperor of galaxies.  He had avenged his race, but most importantly, his family.

"So, where is he now?" Bardock asked, really curious about his sons whereabouts since he hasn't seen him in a while.

Those moments he had with the baby boy before he left to his mission in search of his squad, he looked to his son Kakarot. That time he facepalmed at how weak his baby was, not knowing of what would become of him really opened his eyes on his views of true strength.