Chapter 11

Alright... Let's do this!

Yang was ready to fight, watching as Glynda raised her hand to signal them both. Both observing their professor intently, she threw her hand down to start the fight. Without warning, she pushed herself forward at full-speed towards her opponent.

She was pumped up for this fight, surely he was thinking the same thing. His smirk evident, focused only on the fight just like she was. To Yang's surprise he wasn't there at all, in fact, he had all but disappeared from sight.

Yang only had a moment to process what had just happened, before she heard a voice from behind.

"I'm here." How did he get behind her? Yang ducked her head down, those instincts proved right when she felt a burst of wind blow above her. Shifting her body to where Gogeta was now positioned, Yang tried to punch him right in the stomach. But Gogeta was already gone, what kind of trick was he trying to pull?

Glynda couldn't believe what she was seeing from this display.

"Above you-!" Yang heard his warning, looking up to see Gogeta coming down with an axe kick. Bringing her arms up, Yang managed to block the oncoming attack with immense strain. Her forearms were waining, as Gogeta kept pushing his leg down. He couldn't help but let out a chuckle, easily overpowering the huntress in training.

With all her strength, Yang pushed the saiyan back as Gogeta landed gracefully.

"You blocked that? You're pretty fast Yang...!" Gogeta observed his opponent rush towards him, the fusion brought his hands up to block. Keeping them loose, he could feel each punch coming from his classmate as Yang kept up the pressure.

Though in his decades of fighting, this fusion had felt much worse.

And... There! Amidst his fellow peers barrage of punches, he was able to weave away from a decisive haymaker. Inches away from his cheek, Gogeta took the chance to spin his body around. Taking one step forward, he moved his body towards Yang.

Unsure of his intentions, Yang took a step back to avoid any sort of grapple. This was the opportunity the fusion needed, using his leg to sweep the brawler off her feet.

Oh crap, I have to...! Yang shot a round from her gauntlets, as Gogeta quickly changed his plans and moved back. This would go on for some time, with Gogeta often getting the upper hand on Yang whilst the latter uses her shotgun rounds sparingly.

She was extremely aggressive, but it felt as if none of her attacks were really getting through to him. Gogeta wasn't entertained in the slightest, just barely bringing his arms up to block each punch. Her attacks were easy to read, focused only on boxing as the fusion only needed to bring his attention on Yang's arms.

Glynda surveyed their long exchange from above, watching Yang's hot-blooded nature come full force against her opponent. It intrigued her how Miss Xiao Long was so much like her father when he was young. Always itching for the next fighter, never backing down from anyone. This would surely be a learning experience, because from what Glynda could tell from her opponent...

He severely out-classed her in every aspect.

The equipment is starting to break, I should create some room...! Yang had finished her barrage of punches, leaning back just in time to dodge a jab from Gogeta. What she didn't expect though, was a forward kick aimed at her abdomen. Pushing right into her stomach, Yang was sent flying back as she dug her gauntlets into the floor to stop.